🍏Preview 6 & 7🍏

Y/n sat beside Charlie as she cried alongside Razzle and Dazzle, giving her tissues while he held a dissatisfied look on his face. Once the siblings had returned home, Y/n released Alastor from his acting disguise as well Husk and Niffty, although he still owned their souls to keep them safe, and the three wore their Morningstar uniforms again of his elite warriors and servants.

Y/n: "Charlie, I know I'm the last person that you want to talk to right now but, I need to tell you something very important and I kept this from you until now because I did not want to make you believe I was willing to begin the rapture war." He said while taking a deep breath before telling her everything for the last five months, including successfully killing an extermination angel. "Everything I do is to protect you, Charlie."

~~~~~~~~~~

When Adam actually managed to harm Alastor, a thundering roar filled the air around the hotel before Adam was tossed aside by an enraged Y/n in his true devil form as the prince stood in front of the deer demon.

Y/n: "ĀÐĂM!!! ƳØŲŘ ĤƏªƊ Χ MĮÑƏ!!!!" He roared out as all of hell shook at his rage while he ran towards Adam and tackled him out into the air as they began fighting each other til he took note that Alastor was gone. "Ňø......." He said softly as he landed where he had left the deer demon. "Ãłą§ťøř...."

~~~~~~~~~~~

As the hotel was built bigger and better before, Y/n hugged Charlie tightly before he started to walk away to get the more reckless overlords of hell under control until he heard a familiar voice singing out.

His eyes widened drastically as he turned around and ran over towards Alastor and pulled him into a dip position, kissing him passionately before leaning away to look at his Hazbin Hotel family.

Y/n: "I'll be back soon, Charlie til then, Alastor, Husk, and Niffty protect everyone here til I return." He said before flying off. "Today is a fuckin' happy day in Hell!" He sang out alongside everyone before firing off a fireworks show throughout all the seven rings of hell. "HAHAHA, THE DREAMER PRINCE IS BACK!!!" He shouted out before flying towards his mansion as Rives opened up the doors. "That will be all." He said while being left alone as he walked into his study to smirk maliciously at whom he had pinned onto his wall encased in unholy golden chains tainted with devil red metal in a hospital bed. "Still clinging onto life, Adam..... not for long with what you have done to my people for the past ten thousand years and trying to harm my family." He said before taking a deep breath and holding up an angelic dagger blade, then began slicing off his wings slowly to prolong the former head angel's pain while Adam screamed out in agony. "ĤĄĤĄĤªĤÅ!!!!" He laughed demonically at Adam's suffering and agony.