Chapter 9: Date at the Fairground

(Mephisto's p.o.v)

Why she was in cram school, I allowed Kai to go collect their things from her old home and used the alone time in the manor to set up a little surprise for my queen.

"Hopefully she'll agree to go." I chuckled and saw what looked like a dairy with a little lock in her draw. I grinned darkly. "Oh my dear, you shouldn't leave this kinda thing lying around"

(Lilith's p.o.v)

I pushed the door to the manor open as I dragged Ezio back in. he had to get in a fight with Rin didn't he.

"You're in so much trouble"

"Oh come on sis"

"I'm your foster sister jerk"

"You two fighting again, what happened now?" we look up to Kai, he is carrying a large box.

"He got in a fight, what's that Mephy isn't forcing you to work for him is he?"

"No it's our stuff from back home"

(Mephisto's p.o.v)

I sipped my tea as I flicked through Lilith's dairy. It wasn't hard for me to pick the lock. I am annoyed this isn't the one she's had her whole life but I'll most likely find that after Kai's finished shorting out their stuff, however this isn't a total waste of time.

"Aniue what are you reading?" I sighed hearing Amaimon's voice over my shoulder. "That looks like your queens hand writing, you're a bad person you're not meant to read a girls dairy"

"Now where did you learn that it was wrong for a boyfriend to read their beloveds dairy?" he hummed and I watch him sit on my desk.

"It said so on TV, one of those cartoons she watches. The boy was beaten by the girl because he looked at her dairy without permission."

"Yes well Lilith said it was alright" I knew it was a lie but Amaimon didn't know that and I didn't want him running and telling Lilith.

"Oh, so it's okay to read it?" I glared and snapped it shut as he tried to look.

"No, it's okay for me to read it. She gave me permission not you" he pouted and left which allowed me to go back to reading the small book. I blinked as I read 'Mephisto looks so cute with that silly cloak and top hat off, I know he wears them to make himself less scary but I do think his hair curl is adorable!' I blushed, running a gloved hand through my hair and feeling that ever so annoying curl spring back into place.

"Mephisto?" I froze for a spilt second as I hear Lilith's voice as she knocks on the door, opening the top draw of my desk I hide her dairy.

"Yes, come in" I call cheerfully, smiling as the door opens to reveal her in her 'uniform'. "Oh you just got back from Cram school I take it." She pouted as she walked over and flopped into one of the sofas. I watched her carefully and sighed. "I take it today wasn't a good day?"

"Ezio started a fight with Rin. Which got the three of us dentition tomorrow since I tried to break them up." She looked at me pouting. "Yukio is such a jerk"

"I'll talk to him, see if I can sort out something for you. But was it a good day besides that?" she shrugged then blushed.

"Er, I got your note and present." I grinned and rested my cheek on my palm watching her blush and try to avoid my eye contact. "I'll go to Mephy land with you but you can't go spending mad coz I know you don't like splashing out loads, unless it's on manga or Anime stuff"

"Or you my dear but alright, I won't go 'over the top'. It'll be a simple date you have my word" she blushed and then laughed. I pouted faking a hurt expression. "How can you laugh I'm trying my hardest"