Chapter 3 • The Kiss

Linda's P.O.V

My stomach was churning, my heart was racing, my palms were sweating... I'm absolutely terrified i dont want to fail miserabley. Clinton was singing the first verses and i knew my turn is up soon...

Just sing along to my Stereo.."

Here goes nothing...

"Gym Class Hereos Baby!

If i was just another dusty record on the shelf

Would you blow me off and play me like everybody else?

If i asked you to scratch my back, could you manage that?

Check it Linda i can handle that,

Furthermore i appologise for any skipping tracks

It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks

i used to, used to, used to, now i'm over that

'Cause holding grudges over love is anciet artifacts....."

After that last line i was so scared to know what people thought of it, or even me. But then all of a sudden everyone was cheering and clapping. They like it?.. Wow. That was a huge weight off my shoulders. I honestly cant believe it. Jesse continued singing then Clinton then back to me... Here we go again...

"Let's go!

If I was an old-school fifty pound boombox

Would you put me on your shoulder wherever you walk

Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops

And crank it higher everytime they told you to stop

And all I ask is that you dont get made at me 

When you have to purchase mad D batteries

Appreciate every mixtape your friedns make 

You never know we come and go like on the interstate"

After that it came to the brigde on of my most favourite parts of the song sung by Clinton. As he sung  

"I only prayed you'll never leave me behind

Because good music can be so hard to find

I'll take your hand and hold it closer to mine."

He walked towards me and took my hand and held it close to his heart and i leaned into his chest and he had his arms around me like the amazing brother he is and still managed to keep singing. 

Finally the song was over everyone was cheering and clapping. When i saw that i had the biggest smile on my face as i looked through the crowd and met Christians eyes locked onto mine he gave me a smile and continued clapping and cheering. I started blushing and turned away trying to find Brock in the crowd but i couldn't see him. That made me a little upset because i really wanted to see if he saw it and liked it. 

After we got off stage i was determined to try to find Brock and see what you think. As i was walking around looking for Brock i heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Brock standing a couple feet away waving at me.  

"Hey Linda." Brock said to me while walking towards me with his adorable smile.

"Hey." I said back with a smile

"That performance was amazing your amazing Linda i didn't know a girl could rap like that. Your just as good as Travie McCoy." That made me blush Travie McCoy rapped Stereo Hearts and he's one of my favourites.

"Thanks Brock it really means alot."

"Not a problem. So anyways Linda i was wondering if you wanted to do something tomorrow like hang out or something." That made me still. Was Brock asking me out on a date? Or does he just want us to be friends? I have to ask.

"You mean as a date or friends?"

"I don't mind what ever you want it to be." He gave me a little cheeky smile and continued to speak. "I'll see you tomorrow Linda ok?"

"Ok Brock. I'll see you tomorrow. Wait... Where?"

"Ummm.. How about StarBucks? Down the road at 11:30?"

"Sure."

"Ok see you then."

Brock walked away and so i decided to get a drink from the fridge. I've only been here a few times so i still didn't know my way around Christians house. I eventually i had found the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water i didn't want to become dehidrated.

"Hey Lindy." I heard a familiar voice say behind me, i turn around to see Christian standing there smiling at me. 

Christians P.O.V

"Hey Christian." Linda said back to me with her adorable little smile oh God she was beautiful and tonight was going to be the night i tell her i like her. I like her more than a friend and i really hope she will feel the same way.

"You were really amazing on stage i abolutely loved it." I tell her and she blushes making me smile alot.

"Thanks Christian i'm really glad you liked it, it really means alot to me."

"Its ok. Linda i want to tell you something." I tell her and move closer to her so we're a centimeter apart. I swear she stopped breathing. That sorta got me worried.

"What is it Christian?" She says and looks up to me with her beautiful big brown eyes.

"It's just that... I dont know how to say this but.."

"But what Christian? You know you can tell me."

"I really like you Linda. Like i know we only just met but i feel a real connection beween you. You might not feel the same way but i just wanted you to know, that i really like you Linda a-" i got cut off after that because Linda was kissing me... I kissed back, does this mean she likes me too?

Ok So this is my 3rd chapter and i really hope you like it please read, comment and vote it would really mean alot xx :)