Chapter 4 • The Date

Linda's P.O.V 

Christian was telling me how much he likes me. I was in shock, i never thought a guy like Christian Anthony would ever like a nobody like me. But he does.. While he was talking i decided to take a risk. So i leant into Christian and kissed him...

I can't believe it, I was kissing Christian Anthony. I was so scared he would reject me or push me away but he didnt.. He kissed me back. His lips were soft against mine. I pulled back first wanting to see his reaction.

"You like me?" I giggled i thought that was quite a stupid question.

"Of course i do why wouldnt i?" 

"It's just i was scared that you wouldnt feel the same way." He says with a sad look on his face.

"I thought the same way to. Until you told me that you liked me. Thats why i kissed you. I was my way of telling you i feel the same way."

He smiled and leaned in again to kiss me again. His lips brushed against mine i never wanted it to end. Christian pulled back first then looking me in the eye.

"So." He says cheekily

"So." i say back with a smile.

"Do u want to do something tomorrow? Like see a movie or something." That snapped me back into reality and got me thinking about Brock.

"I would love to Christian but... I'm kinda already doing something with Brock tomorrow and i dont want to be mean and cancel. Can we change it to another day?"

"Of Course we can Linda."

"Yay. I think i should probably go find Clinton and Jesse talk to you tomorrow?" 

"Ok beautiful talk to you tomorrow." 

I left Christian and was wondering around the house with the biggest smile on my face i just kissed Christian Anthony. But then Mitchel came into my mind, he's my brother and Christian's best friend how is he going to react? Will Christian tell him? Will he hate me? A bunch of questions went through my mind so i just left them there and continued my search for Clinton.

When i finally found Clinton and Jesse we decided to go back to the hotel. When we got back to the hotel i was exhasted and fell asleep straight away...

Christian's P.O.V

It was 11:45pm and everyone has left. Me and Mitch were cleaning up the house and i decided to tell him how i feel about Linda and hoping he won't kill me.

"Hey Mitch can i tell you something?"

"Yeah of course you can Christianos, whats up?"

"Umm... I really like Linda and tonight we kissed..." Mitchel then froze. He was still as and i swear he stopped breathing. "Mitch, Mitchel... Say something."

"Wow. I had no idea she didnt even tell me..."

"Mitch she will tell you, why do u seem so shocked."

"It's just the last guy she dated she had issues with and he had hurt her and she wouldnt let me, Clinton  or Taylor help her. Even Jake wanted to help her."

"Mitch i would never hurt her."

"I know and I trust you and I think it's good that you two are dating." He told me with a smile now on his face.

"Thanks Mitch."

Jesse's P.O.V

It's 4 am and in cant sleep.. It's sunny outside and all pretty and i'm bored. Clinton and Linda are still sleeping and i'm lonely. So i decided to make a keek,