Bunny Baby

Description: Where bunny hybrid Jungkook fell into the arms of his future owners and lovers.

Ship: Jungkook x bts
Top: BTS
Bottom: Jungkook——————————————————————-
"Hmmmmph" Jungkook pouted as he snuggled into his cardboard box, trying to warm himself up in these harsh winter conditions.

He had just got kicked out of his last owner's house. The reason being that he was too whiny and needy but that was just in his dna. Bunnies tend to be more clingy towards their owners or anyone that becomes familiar to them but I guess he was too much. Jungkook sighed sadly as he snuggled up more, trying to use his small body for warmth. Jungkook had just gotten comfortable when he heard footsteps. Jungkook went completely still as his breath quickened.

"Please don't hurt me" Jungkook kept muttering to himself as he squeezed his eyes shut.

His foot was thumping a mile a minute, not realizing that the people could hear him. Jungkook felt the people walk closer to him so he shrunk back as far as he could inside his cardboard box. Once Jungkook didn't hear any more sounds, his bunny ears twitched in caution before his eyes slowly opened. He was met with 6 faces at the opening of the box, causing the hybrid to scream and shift. The men looked down at the hybrid in shock, feeling bad for scaring him so bad.

"Hey bunny" a man with broad shoulders said softly as he pushed the other 5 back.

Jungkook's nose twitched as he backed himself into a corner, his eyes never leaving the man.

"We saw your little tail peeking out so we decided to come check. How long have you been out here bun?" The man asked as he kneeled down on the ground, trying to show the bunny that he meant no harm.

It worked because Jungkook shifted back to his human form but he was still stuck in the corner, his eyes unblinking.

"I-I got kicked out a few hours ago" Jungkook whispered to the man.

Jin looked at the hybrid in front of him, silently thanking the person who kicked him out. Not for the fact that he doesn't have a home but for the fact he gets the opportunity to take care of him.

"Would you like to stay with me and my friends? It's supposed to be a cold one tonight" the man muttered while smiling at the bunny.

Jungkook stared into his eyes for a long time, long enough to make the man sweat a little because of how intense it was.

"....ok" Jungkook said causing Jin to let out a big smile.

*2 years later*

"Bun bun" Taehyung whined as he followed Jungkook around the house.

"No Tae, not right now" Jungkook blushed as he picked up his pace.

"B-but you do it the best" Taehyung whined as he pouted.

Jungkook sighed before slowly turning around. He looked Taehyung up and down before releasing a long sigh.

"Fineeeeeeee" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms.

Taehyung's pout turned into a devilish grin, causing for Jungkook to gulp.

"Come on baby, the others are waiting" Taehyung said before quickly grabbing Jungkook.

"I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH!!" Jungkook yelled before he was thrown onto a fluffy bed.

Jungkook looked up with shy eyes as his boyfriends stared at him like he was prey.

'My ass' Jungkook mentally whined before they all pounced.

Let's just say, Jungkook got a lot of cuddling due to his legs not being able to function.

Word count: 592