Ice prince

Description: Where Jin is the ice prince of university but outside of school, he's not like that at all.

Ship: 2seok
Top: Hoseok
Bottom: Jin
————————————————————————————
'It's him!!'
'When did he transfer here?!'
'I heard he won that dance competition in Tokyo'

These are all the things Hoseok heard when he walked into his new university. He sighed to himself as he adjusted the hood on his head.

 He sighed to himself as he adjusted the hood on his head

(^his outfit)

Hoseok just wanted to make it to his first class in peace but with everyon staring at him like a artifact made him nervous.

"Everybody should be heading to their classes, not ogoling over a person like he's an art piece" a voice boomed at the end of the hallway.

Everybody instantly recognized the voice and cleared the space, leaving Hoseok and the unknown man alone in the hallway. Hoseok heard footsteps approaching before they stopped right next to him. Hoseok looked up and almost choked at how beautiful the man was. He was sculpted by the gods, his face was the most perfect one he's ever seen. He has plump lips with symmetrical features, the epitome of perfect. The man cleared his throat before offering a soft smile.

"I'm Jin, a 3rd year" Jin introduced himself while sticking his hand out for a handshake.

"Hoseok, 2nd year" Hoseok introduced himself in a daze as he shook hands with the taller.

They both held eye contact as their eyes were saying the same thing before they slowly broke the handshake. Jin cleared his throat with a small blush on his cheeks before quickly walking away.

"See you later Hoseok" Jin said over his shoulder, waving without turning around.

Hoseok waved back even though he couldn't see him, smiling like a lovesick puppy.

'Fuck he's gorgeous' Hoseok thought while finishing the walk to his first period.

*4 months later*

At this point Hoseok and Jin are friends even though they desperately wished to be something more than that. They were oblivious to each other's feelings but it was so obvious that they liked each other. Jin decided to accompany Hoseok to his small dance studio that he bought about a mont after he returned from Tokyo. He had a recital coming up before winter break and he wanted everything to be perfect. Jin was sitting on the floor in the corner, trying to finish up his school work for the weekend. It was a Thursday but he wanted everything to be finished so that he could relax. Jin kept looking up from his paper  to stare at Hoseok's dancing, getting impressed each time he looks up. Hoseok's moves were fluid yet sharp, a visual reason as to why he won as many competitions as he did. Jin bit his lip, zoning out once Hoseok's moves turned more sensual. The way he thrust his hips made it seem like he was teasing the older, making him hot and flustered. Hoseok had caught his eyes a couple times in the mirror, smirking each time when he noticed the way Jin was checking him out. Once the song finally ended, Hoseok jogged over to his phone to pause the music. Jin tossed him his water bottle before going back to his work, a hot blush settled on his cheeks. Hoseok sat next to Jin, placing his chin on his shoulder to look at what he was doing. Jin tried not to blush at the close proximity but he couldn't help it, his crush was so close. Jin gulped softly before he felt a grip on his chin. He turned over, only to be met with Hoseok's lips pressing against his own. Jin's eyes widened as he stared at Hoseok, too shocked to do anything. When he felt Hoseok starting to pull away, Jin quickly pushed his work off his lap before wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. They both smiled into the kiss before it turned more heated. Hoseok pulled the older onto his lap, placing him right on his hardening cock. Jin moaned into the kiss at that, slowly starting to grind his hips. Hoseok smirked as he laid Jin down onto the ground without breaking the kiss, grinding their bulges together.

"Mmmm Hobi" Jin whined as he broke the kiss, grinding his bulge against the younger male harder.

"Can't wait baby? You want it here?" Hoseok teased as he ground his hips down even harder, feeling the tip of his cock catching on Jin's clothed hole.

"Uh huh, need you now" Jin whined as his eyes turned teary.

Hoseok was in awe at the sight under him, the normally stoic Jin being a whiny baby just for him. He was soft with Hoseok when they were together but he's never seen the older this vulnerable. Hoseok cooed as he removed Jin's pants and boxers, doing the same to himself. Hoseok slid down Jin's body until his face was in front of Jin's fluttering hole. He wasted no time going in, eating Jin out like he was starving. Jin's arm was thrown over his face as his moans tumbled out like a waterfall. Once his hole was stretched enough, Hoseok pulled away. Jin whined softly before he saw that Hoseok was just lubing up his cock.

"Wait why do you have lube?" Jin asked as he sat up on his elbows.

"I was waiting for you to come around so I was always prepared" Hoseok muttered as he spread the lube on Jin's hole.

Jin giggled as he shook his head before it turned into a moan. Hoseok had pushed in two fingers just to make sure Jin was stretched enough. Once he was satisfied, he softly took his fingers out before lining his cock up to Jin's hole. Jin spread his legs wider as he looked up at Hoseok with a blush on his cheeks, giving him a soft nod to show him he was ready. Hoseok slowly started to push in, both of them releasing groans at the feeling.

"Fuck...so tight Jinnie" Hoseok lowly moaned with his head thrown back in bliss.

Jin couldn't respond, all that was on his mind was Hoseok's cock. Jin wiggled his hips before a slap on his thigh made him stop.

"Don't be greedy baby" Hoseok said in a teasing voice.

Jin whined in protest but stayed still nevertheless. Hoseok bottomed out before staying completely still, giving Jin time to adjust to his length. It didn't take long before Jin was nodding his head, wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck to brace himself. Hoseok smirked before pulling out until the tip was inside before thrusting back into Jin. Jin moaned at the harsh thrust, his grip tightening on the male above him.

"F-fuck" Jin whined as his legs spread more.

Hoseok groaned at the sight before removing Jin's arms from around his neck. He grabbed one of Jin's pale legs, placing it on his shoulder. Hoseok picked up his pace at the new angle, groaning at the sight under him. Jin on the other hand was lost in pleasure, it felt way too good. Jin slowly tried to close his legs as the pleasure became too much but Hoseok wasn't having it.

"Don't run now Jinnie" Hoseok cooed evilly as he sped up his thrust, the grip he had on Jin's legs tightening.

Jin's back arched deeply, his chest coming in contact with Hoseok above him. The pleasure was making Jin's eyes roll into the back of his head, his hands flailing because he didn't know what to do with them. Hoseok grabbed his hands and intertwined them with his own. Jin looked up at Hoseok, giving him a teary smile. Hoseok smiled back before quickening his pace, both of them were nearing their highs.

"C-close" Jin whimpered as his grip tightened on Hoseok.

"Me too baby, go ahead and cum for me" Hoseok groaned as the tip of his cock kept jabbing Jin's prostate.

It didn't take much longer before Jin was cumming on his stomach with a loud moan. The way he was tightening around Hoseok caused for him to cum soon after, milking his cock inside of Jin. Once Hoseok was done, he slowly pulled out, staying in his position above Jin. They took a moment to bask in the silence of the dance studio, trying to catch their breaths from their orgasms.

"I like you Hobi, a lot" Jin muttered as he turned to look at the male.

"I like you a lot too Jinnie" Hoseok whispered back as he smiled at the male.

They both smiled at each other while their legs tangled together, never going to forget this moment for a long time.

——————————————
Word count: 1423