Off limits (pt.1)

Description: Where mafia leader Kim Taehyung took claim to the oblivious Jeon Jungkook

Ship: Taekook
Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jungkook
————————————————————————————
It was October when Jungkook first came in contact with Taehyung. He had accidentally bumped into the taller male when he was looking at all the trees and their changing leaves.

"I'm so sorry" Jungkook said quickly as he bent down to pick up what the male dropped.

Once Jungkook had picked everything up, he handed them to the male before looking up at him. The man was handsome. He had on an all black outfit, looking very intimidating to the younger. Jungkook gulped slightly before looking down at his phone, his eyes widening at the time.

 Jungkook gulped slightly before looking down at his phone, his eyes widening at the time

(^what Taehyung looked like)

"Well it was nice meeting you mister!! Sorry for bumping into you and have a good day!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran the rest of the way to the university.

Taehyung said nothing but his eyes was following the bunny boy's moves, eyes drinking in every inch and curve of the smaller.

'Cute' Taehyung thought before walking over to his car.

"Took you long enough" the driver scoffed as Taehyung got into the back seat.

"Shut up Hoseok" Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes.

Hoseok just chuckled in response as he pulled away from the curb, escorting Taehyung to his next location.

"Please inform Yoongi that I need him to find something for me" Taehyung spoke as he scrolled through his emails.

"What about boss?" Hoseok asked as he pulled into the driveway of a big mansion.

(^his house)

"I need information on a boy. Tell him I'll have a picture for him and to get me the info as soon as possible" Taehyung spoke as him and Hoseok walked up to the entrance of the home.

Hoseok nodded as they both went their separate ways, getting curious about this person that's got Taehyung so interested.

It wasn't until 2 weeks later that Jungkook encountered Taehyung again. He was currently running away from a group of drunk men, his heart pounding in his ears. He was just leaving his bartending job when a group of men that got kicked out for harassing him started following him and that's when he ran. Jungkook had tears streaming down his face because he's never been in a situation like this so he was understandably scared. Jungkook had noticed someone walking his direction and he didn't hesitate to run over to them.

"Sir please help me" Jungkook cried while clinging to the random man.

The man's eyes widened at the sight of Jungkook before they hardened on the group of men running after him. They seemed to recognize the man Jungkook ran to because their eyes widened before they ran off in fear. The man released a scoff before turning to the younger boy, eyes softening when he noticed how hard he was clinging onto him.

"Hey little one, you're alright now" the man said as he slowly rubbed Jungkook's back.

Jungkook only cried harder as he pressed himself into the side of the kind stranger. The man muttered curses under his breath as he pulled out his phone to text someone. He got an immediate response making him release a breath of relief.

"Hey sweetie, why don't we sit down hmm?" The man asked as he led both of their bodies to sit on the curb.

Jungkook nodded as he let the man lead them.

"I'm Yoongi, what's your name?" The unknown man asked even though he knew exactly who this boy was.

"J-Jungkook" Jungkook said in between sniffles.

"I texted a few friends and we're going to make sure you make it home safe. What happened anyway?" Yoongi asked as he tilted his head.

Jungkook told him the whole story and by the end Yoongi was fuming. He remembered their faces so he'll make sure Taehyung hears about this. Nobody touches Taehyung's property. Well Jungkook doesn't know he's claimed and Taehyung intends to keep it that way until he gets to know the boy. Speaking of Taehyung, a black van pulled over in front of them. Taehyung was the first to jump out before he squatted in front of Jungkook.

"Oh baby" Taehyung tutted softly as he looked at Jungkook's tear stained cheeks and small pout.

Jungkook looked up before they brightened with recognition. Taehyung cooed at the smaller boy making Jungkook blush.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked out loud, waiting for Jungkook or Yoongi to tell him what happened.

Yoongi retold the story and Taehyung's face turned blank. They all knew that Taehyung was ready to kill someone, well all except Jungkook.

"Excuse me mister" Jungkook said softly as he tugged on Taehyung's sleeve.

Taehyung turned to him, his face relaxing into a soft expression. Jungkook looked into his eyes before smiling at him, his cheeks puffing up cutely.

"What's your name mister? I'm Jungkook" Jungkook introduced himself even though Taehyung knew exactly who he was.

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me whatever you want" Taehyung said as he tucked some of Jungkook's hair behind his ear.

Jungkook blushed as he leaned into the soft touch, his innocent eyes meeting Taehyung's soft ones. The rest of the men could only watch with surprised expressions because Taehyung is soft with no one.

"Oh where are my manners!! Hi I'm Jungkook" Jungkook introduced himself to the remaining men with a bright smile and a small wave.

The other men cooed before introducing themselves to the small boy. They all thought that Jungkook is one of the cutest things that they ever laid eyes on. They wanted to protect him from everything bad in the world and hopefully the boy allows them to do that.

"I know we don't know each other but will you allow me to take you home?" Taehyung asked as he stared straight into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook just stared at him, getting lost in his dark eyes. He blinked a few times before nodding his head. Taehyung smiled fondly at him as he stood up, sticking his hand out for Jungkook to take. Jungkook took his hand and pulled himself up before looking up at  Taehyung. He was directing the other men but Jungkook wasn't paying attention.

'He's so handsome' Jungkook squealed in his head.

Soon after the men dispersed, doing the things that Taehyung asked for. Jungkook hopped into the big black van with Taehyung and Yoongi while the rest ran in different directions. Jungkook didn't think much of it because he fell asleep as soon as his butt touched the seat. Yoongi and Taehyung both cooed at the younger, driving in the direction of his house.

————————————————————————
There will be a part 2

Word count: 1,110