Alphas' Omega

Description: Where alphas Taehyung and Yoongi found their omega at their favorite diner

Ship: Taegiseok
Top: Taehyung
Switch: Yoongi
Bottom: Hoseok
—————————————————————
"Come on Yoonie, pleaseee?" The blue haired alpha pouted at the pale man.

"Fine" Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes at Taehyung, trying his best not to smile at his mate.

Taehyung smiled happily as he ran to the front door, already slipping his shoes on. Yoongi wasn't far behind and slipped his shoes on, just in time for Taehyung to yank him out of the house. They made the 5 minute walk to their favorite diner, right next to the cute boutique Taehyung always goes to. It was around 11pm so there weren't many people walking around, luckily enough for them. Taehyung held the door open, tilting his head to let Yoongi in first. Yoongi blushed softly, giving Taehyung a small smile before shuffling into the restaurant. Taehyung followed right after him and watched fondly as the smaller sat in their normal booth. They both grabbed the menus that were on the table, skimming through the menu even though they get the same thing every time.

"We should get a appetizer this time" Yoongi muttered as he peeked over at Taehyung.

Taehyung tapped his lips in thought before nodding his head with a smile. Yoongi smiled behind his menu before dropping his eyes back down to the food. The bell twinkled and the most delicious smell hit Taehyung and Yoongi's nose. They both looked at each other with wide eyes before their eyes snapped over to the door. There was a small omega with dark brown hair and purple streaks. It stopped just below his ears and looked as fluffy as the clouds. He had on a oversized orange sweater tucked into a black pleated skirt. He had on platform boots and his hands were decorated with delicate rings. The boy smiled at the waitress behind the counter before talking animatedly with her.

"Is he....our mate?" Taehyung asked in shock and awe as he observed the boy.

"I think so" Yoongi muttered as his eyes scanned over their omega.

The omega's nose started twitching before his body froze slightly. He slowly looked over his shoulder, only to find 2 alphas staring at him intensely. The boy squeaked before turning around.

"Yeji!! Those are my mates!!" Hoseok whisper shouted to the waitress.

"Well you better get ready because here they come" Yeji whispered before scurrying towards the kitchen.

Hoseok took a deep breath before turning around, only to be trapped to the counter by the pale alpha. Hoseok gulped, thighs clenching at the pale man's scent. His scent was a mixture of mint and rain, nothing to harsh for the nose. The blue haired alpha smelt like warm sugar cookies. It made Hoseok think of Christmas with his family, the warm atmosphere and the scent of different goodies being made. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone put their face in his neck. His hands moved on their own as they buried themselves in the fluffy mint locks of the pale alpha.

"Come sit with us?" The pale alpha asked in Hoseok's neck, smirking slightly when he felt the omega shudder.

Hoseok nodded before he was being pulled away. Taehyung and Yoongi sat on one side of the table while Hoseok sat on the other. There was a small silence around the table before Taehyung spoke.

"What's your name princess?" Taehyung asked causing for Hoseok's thighs to clench again at the sound of his voice.

"H-Hoseok" Hoseok muttered nervously as he made sweater paws with his sweater.

The two men silently cooed at the smaller omega, hearing his voice for the first time making their eyes twinkle with fondness. Hoseok took the chance to peek up at the alphas, getting shy under their intense gazes.