Heartbreak Hotel

Description: Where Jimin just caught his long time girlfriend cheating on him. He wanders around until he stumbles upon a hotel, not knowing what to expect when he walks in.

Ship: Vmin
Top: Taehyung
Bottom: Jimin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jimin was tired. He's been wandering around aimlessly for who know how long, heartbroken and cold. But let's start from the beginning shall we?

*Flashback*
His day started off like any other. He got ready for work at the dance studio after spending the morning with his girlfriend of 3 years. She smiled sweetly at him and watched him leave the house with a bright smile on her face. Oh how Jimin wished he never trusted that smile.

Jimin was able to come home early today due to the fact that his last class got cancelled, starting to get excited at the prospect of surprising his girlfriend. He stopped at the store on his way home, grabbing her favorite flowers. He knew they would make her smile turn even brighter. When he got home, he quietly walked into the apartment while toeing off his shoes. He smiled down at the pretty flowers in his hand as he walked towards the bedroom, eyebrows furrowing when he heard soft banging on the wall. When he got up to the door his heart rate quickened when he heard deep groans.

'She wouldn't cheat on me right? I'm sure she wouldn't' Jimin thought to himself, trying to convince himself that he was being crazy.

Jimin quietly cracked the door open, only for his lips to part in shock at the sight in front of him. His girlfriend was getting railed by a random man. He opened the door wider before leaning against the door frame, numbly staring at the sight before him. Jimin could feel the anger starting to boil inside of him, slowly pushing its way to the surface. Jimin was livid on the inside but on the outside he was surprisingly calm. When he heard the familiar sound of his girlfriend about to cum, he decided to make himself known. He threw the flowers that was gripped in his hand onto the unsuspecting couple, causing for both of them to jump in surprise. When they turned back, they both paled slightly.

"Get the fuck out" Jimin said calmly as he looked at them with plain eyes, trying not to show them how much he wanted to cry.

"B-baby" Jimin's girlfriend started only to get cut off by Jimin's hardening glare.

"Get. Out." Jimin said in a deeper voice causing for the frozen couple on the bed to start scrambling.

The unknown man put his clothes on in record time, sending an apologetic look towards Jimin.

"Sorry man, she told me she was single" the male said before quickly leaving the room.

Jimin's girlfriend was finally dressed but she looked at Jimin with pleading eyes, trying to look innocent.

"Did you not hear me? GET OUT!!" Jimin yelled causing for her to scramble out of the room.

Once Jimin heard the door slam shut, that's when he finally let his tears fall.

*End of flashback*

Now we're back to the present with Jimin wandering around with tear stained cheeks and a broken heart. He decided since he was far from his home that he would just check into a hotel for the night, not having the energy to do anything else. Luckily he was in a part of town that was busy so he wouldn't have to worry about being stuck in the middle of nowhere. When he walked into the hotel, he was in awe by the interior. He walked up to the reception desk, taping his fingers on the desk to get the receptionist's attention. Jimin saw the look of pity flash on her face before being replaced by a gentle smile. Jimin paid for a hotel room for a few days, deciding he would go out and buy clothes tomorrow. Jimin slowly trudged to the elevator doors, glad that he bought a room on a floor with barely any people. Jimin pressed his floor number, only to be startled when he hears someone yelling to hold the elevator. Jimin put his hand out just in time to catch the doors. The person that yelled for Jimin to hold the elevator finally came into view, slipping into the elevator before plopping on the ground.