Mates? (pt.1)

Description: Hoseok finally found his mate...it was just more than he was expecting.

Ship: Hobi x OT6
Top: OT6 (alphas)
Bottom: Hobi (omega)
————————————————————

Hobi had just gotten out of class when the group chat started blowing up, his 2 best friends asking him if he wanted to go to a party. At first he wanted to say no because he doesn't do parties often but classes have been really stressful due to mid terms. He waited until he walked into his apartment before texting his friends back.

'Sure I'll go' Hobi typed before hitting send, his friends immediately sending excited messages back.

Hobi giggled as he made his way to the his bathroom to shower. They said the party doesn't start until 8 but they were going to show up at around 9 or later. It was already 5:30 so Hobi decided to take his time getting ready. He connected his phone to his speaker before playing the music throughout the house, low enough to not disturb the neighbors but loud enough so he could hear. He hopped in the shower, instantly wetting his hair to allow the water to run straight onto his head. Hoseok groaned in satisfaction as the hot water ran down his body, relaxing his tense muscles. He took a relaxing 45 minute shower before getting out, wrapping his fluffy towel around his body. He danced his way over to his bedroom before starting to pat his body dry, dropping the towel to air dry once he was done. He walked around naked for about 10 minutes before rubbing vanilla scented lotion into his skin. He picked a dark red pair of panties and a oversized shirt, putting his soft slippers on his feet.

"Hmm only 6:27? I guess I should eat something" Hobi muttered to himself, making his way to the living room.

He was spoiling himself today so he was going to order something to eat. He decided to get something greasy so fried chicken it was. He got a side of tteokbokki because knowing him he'll come home drunk and hungry. He put in his order before staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, trying to decide what to do now. He decided to go pick his outfit so he got off the couch, making his way back to his closet. Hobi really prided himself on his closet, filled to the brim with different stylish clothes, accessories and anything else you could think of. He was at least confident in his fashion. He was sifting through his clothes for a while but couldn't exactly figure out what he wanted to wear. His phone pinged catching his attention, a notification saying his food arrived at the door. Hobi slid to the door, peeking his head out to see if the food was actually there. Thankfully it was this time....long story. Hobi grabbed his food before quickly going back inside, locking the door behind him. He sat the food in the living room before turning the tv on. He put on a random idol channel before digging into his food. He a little bit of each dish before deciding to save the rest for later, he still had to find a outfit to wear. He put the food in the fridge before going back to his room, making sure the tv was turned off. He sifted through his clothes for another 30 minutes before he finally decided on something to wear. He set the outfit on the bed before going back to the bathroom to start on his makeup. He sung to the music as he did his makeup, finishing up his makeup not too long after. He pulled out his blow dryer, plugging it in and pulling out his hair products. He did his hair before going to his room to put his outfit on. He looked at himself in the mirror before smirking, he looked good.

 He looked at himself in the mirror before smirking, he looked good