The Corrupted👿 V.S The Avenge/Men⚡️

Rico falls asleep with Wolfe's arm around him, and Nightmare wakes up Rico to show him that someone is in their house, it is the Avengers and x-men, so Nightmare only gets Bloodmare and Darkmare and heads downstairs to see where they are, they see Robin and Flash both gone. Nightmare Bloodmare and Darkmare decided to take matters in their own hands by using fear against them. They managed to knockout Darkmare and Bloodmare and capture Nightmare, they poisoned Nightmare so then he turned back into Rico, then they took him to the avengers base, so no one will find him, they stab,shoot,punch,kick and choke Rico which resulted in him passing out, when Wolfe woke up he realized Nightmare was gone so he woke up every body to get a plan forming. Rico wakes up with Wolverine standing into his neck several times with poison on his blades, they untie Rico to see if he will put up a fight, Rico managed to stand up, and punched Wolverine in the nose making him bleed, Wolverine kicked Rico in the dick making him fall too his knees, Wolfe and the others found out where Rico is and they are on their way, Rico turns into Nightmare again somehow Nightmare is managing to fight the poison off. Nightmare rips off Wolverines leg, and throws it at Thor,Batman tries to hold down Nightmare but, Nightmare Goes straight through his body by ripping a hole through his chest, killing Batman right there, Thor and Captain American managed to hold him down, while they thought of ideas to get rid of Nightmare, Wolfe and the others arrived at the Avengers base, but they see Deadpool guarding the base, so they decided to blow him up, they managed to save Nightmare before the Avengers killed him, afterwards Rico and Wolfe had sex for a whole night but it was super sex.