Kinky🫦

Nightmare has a good idea to hide from Javier, Nightmare shape shift's, into underwear, and tells Wolfe or someone too put him on, Wolfe takes off his own underwear and puts Nightmare on, and Nightmare can look anywhere on the inside or the outside and decides too look on the inside behind Wolfe's ass, Wolfe pulled up his pants and puts on his shirt, Javier appears, and asks them if they have seen Nightmare, then start to yell in anger not finding him, but does not leaving, and Wolfe had to use the restroom, so he goes and pulls down his underwear and takes a nice steamy shit, then wipes and pulled his underwear up, Nightmare thinks too him self that he could just turn into Wolfe's body part's that's how powerful he is, So Nightmare turned into the tip of  Wolfe's dick, and Wolfe didn't even notice. As Javier leaves then Wolfe undressed Vincent started sucking Wolfe's dick, as Rico went in and out of Vincent's mouth then Rico  started going inside of Vincent's ass, then Wolfe held Rico inside Vincent's ass for a good 10 minutes, then Rico decided to shape shift into something better, he shape-shifted into toilet paper as Kristen was heading too take a shit and afterwards grabbed Rico and shoved him deep up inside his ass cleaning it good then try's flushing Rico, but Rico shape shifted into a body scrubber, as Kristen then getting into the shower then putting soap on the scrubber that Rico is, but Rico can see through it and sees that he's getting pressed up against Kristen's hairy armpits then going lower towards his dick and ball's and Rico  going towards the hairy ass, and goes inside the big ass, and then time for the legs and feet. Then once Kristen was done Rico shape shifted into the other bathrooms toilet seat too find Leo sitting down, as Leo's ass cheeks pressed up again Rico, he started pooping and pooping and then left before wiping, Rico shape shifted into a little man that is a butt plug, Wolfe grabs the little man butt plug and shove's it up his as head first letting Rico sniff all the farts, and Wolfe pulled up his underwear with the little man inside his ass, and started letting it rip with wet and juicy farts, then Rico's face inside Wolfe's hairy sweaty ass, Rico's powers malfunction from over use so he can't un shift from the butt plug.