o n e

r i n d o u 

r i n d o u 

"You're going to bore a hole in her head if you keep on staring at her like that," Sanzu Haruchiyo uttered, poking a hole on his friend's cheek to get his attention.

Rindou rolled his eyes before removing his friend's index finger off his cheek. He sips on his iced coffee before subtly pointing at the (h/c) waiter. Sanzu's greyish chromes traveled to the person Rindou was pointing to.

"I've been seeing her around lately, like a lot," Rindou briefly stated, explaining why he was intensely staring at you ever since he and Sanzu had found a spot in the café.

"Has she caught your interest?" Sanzu paused before taking a good look at you. Tired (e/c) eyes that looked like they haven't got enough rest for days now, dull skin, and slightly messy (h/c) hair that looked like it was quickly and effortlessly tied into a low bun.

Despite sporting the haggard look, the woman looked charming and poised as well. The way that she carried herself was confident, her movements were careful and graceful too.

But it had never crossed his mind that she was Rindou's type. Based on the women that he previously dated that is.

Rindou pondered for a while before answering Sanzu's question, "A bit? It's just this city is too big for me to bump into her often. I would always see her somewhere every day."

"Hm, interesting. Does she go to your school?" Sanzu asked, assuming that you were going to a local university since you looked around their age.

"That's what intrigues me. I have seen her everywhere except at school."

Rindou Haitani for sure, other than in the café, had seen you at Don Quixote's where he and his brother would frequent in buying their essentials at their condominium and at XYN music store where he'd get his equipment and albums. There were also times when he'd see you dancing at the park every other Saturday. Although he hadn't got the chance to properly see you perform.

She's everywhere that I'd sometimes think that these coincidences are all due to fate—Rindou would sometimes think. But most of the time, when he thinks of it that way, he'd dismiss those thoughts, ruling that it was too cheesy and too unrealistic to be a probable theory. He blames his current addiction to watching romantic comedies on Netflix for arriving at this conclusion.

"Do you think she has siblings? She looks like a uni student like us. How does she have time to be working everywhere when the school itself is already a drag?" Sanzu asked, to which Rindou had snapped his fingers; his face bore amazement.

"I also had the same thoughts. Ah, we really are friends," he formed his hand into a fist which Sanzu mirrored before bumping his own fist onto Rindou's.

"Great minds think alike," Sanzu spoke in a rather prideful tone. "By the way, she's gone."

Rindou probed his surroundings. And Sanzu was right, the woman was nowhere to be found.