t w o

(y/n)

And there it was again.

The chilling feeling traveled from your neck down to your spine as if someone had been staring at you. You instinctively put a hand on your nape and turned towards wherever you think it was coming from. But there was nothing but an empty aisle of various music equipment and CDs and the big window in front of the music shop.

It was already about seven and by then, the shop's peak time where customers usually gush in the shop was over. Hence, the eerily empty shop.

You sighed before letting your hand down to your side. You resumed stacking CD boxes on their respective shelves. Standing up, you carried the empty box to the stockroom, folding it neatly before storing it.

Just after you exited the storage room, two figures towered over you. You jolted in surprise, you blamed those negative thoughts that you were having earlier. Shaking it off,  you slowly craned your neck upwards to properly face your customers.

Damn, they're tall—you mused as you traveled your (e/c) chromes to their faces. Just as you got a good look at the two of them, your mouth went slightly agape. 

Now, to describe the area's setting that you were currently living in, for some reason it wasn't difficult to see pretty faces (Senju, for one, is a pretty face that you'd see every day). Almost everyone looks visually pleasing and stylish.

But these two were on another level of attractive, their charisma was off the roof. They looked like someone who walked out of a magazine. Albeit only wearing simple clothes-- the blonde-haired guy with circular rimmed glasses sported a black hoodie while his pastel pink-haired companion with many ear piercings wore a clean white sweatshirt, a black mask perched just below his chin. Not to mention, they smelled nice-- musky, wood, and fresh pine.

When you realized that you had been staring at them for a couple of seconds too long, you widened your eyes and immediately asked if they needed your assistance. The two looked at each other. The pink-haired individual nudged his friend. The said friend glared at him before glancing at you.

"I want to check these out," he said, presenting a basket full of items—there were a variety of albums of different artists, guitar strings, and sheet music. "There was no one at the cashier table, and I saw you walk out of that room so..."

You looked at the counter table, and he was right, there was no one there. You were then reminded that the manager had told you earlier that the cashier had to leave early and that you had to take over once you had done stacking the CDs (which you had just finished doing).

"Ah, sorry about that sir. Our cashier had an emergency, I'll be helping you to check out your items," you said as you extended your arm towards the booth. The two men shared another look at each other before walking towards the booth, you followed behind them.