n i n e

(y/n)

"Sen! Have you seen my mini speaker anywhere?" you trudged back and forth, lifting every pillow on your couch and re-scanning all the tables, countertops, and seats in your apartment looking for your (f/c) mini speaker. You even looked for it in the bathroom and searched for it in every bag you owned, thinking that you may have left it in one of them.

"The (f/c) one? No, I don't think I've seen it. When did you last use it?" your roommate asked as she began lifting throw pillows to look for your mini speaker.

You paused for a moment and thought hard. And a memory came to the surface but remembering where you last used and put it made your figure like a withering plant, plopping onto the nearest seat. You pinched your nose bridge and sighed. You left it at the Haitani's condo yesterday.

"Ugh, stop looking for it, I remember now," You slumped your back against the chair. Senju dropped the throw pillow on her hand and tilted her head, "Where'd you leave it?"

"At the Haitani's," you stopped yourself from groaning. You didn't want to sound like you were complaining in front of the person who got you that job. But man, just remembering what happened back at the condo (Haitani Rindou catching you dancing in their living room) was enough for you to cringe in embarrassment.

To add, you literally went all cold shoulder on him and quickly left, not knowing that you actually left something at their place! Oh, my Lord, (Y/n) your shame where? What is pride when there's an overwhelming amount of clumsiness and shame?

"Oh, well, at least you can come for it on Saturday."

"Ran had texted earlier that I should come on Sunday instead, he said that he's having a party at theirs, so I'd be helping them clean on Sunday morning instead," you explained which sounded reasonable, there's no way you're cleaning up a place that would only get trashed on the same night.

Also, your cover group had practice on Saturday for the K-pop fest next week. So, the current arrangements were timely and favorable to your schedule as well. Hence, no complaints there, however, you needed your mini speaker back. Another sigh left your lips.

Ting

Your phone pinged. You quickly then fished out your phone but only to throw it on the couch across from you all due to panic after reading the sender's name.