f o u r

s e n j u

"Miss Akashi! Miss (L/n)'s stalker seems to have returned. He's holding yet another striped gift box with him. It looks the same as the one from earlier. And he had specifically requested your room number."

Senju gasped upon hearing the security guard's voice on the other end of the line, "Are you sure it's him, Mr. Kobayashi?"

Now, just after that whole issue that had happened earlier, Senju suggested that you tell the security guard about it. You hesitated at first but the thought of this unpleasant experience occurring with the other residents made you sick to the stomach. This decision also was most influenced by the current rise of stalking incidents happening around.

Hence, not only did you and Senju tell the security guard to keep watch for suspicious people, especially the person who had sent you that disgusting package. You have also reported your problem to the management.

"Yes, I'm sure! The guy from earlier might have worn a hoodie but his blonde hair was sticking out so much that it's hard to forget! They seem to have the same build too," he reported. It was a good thing that the security guard had caught a glimpse of some of the person's features.

Senju smirked. She has him and there's going to be a blood bath happening. Because how dare this creepy fucker mess with her best friend.

She stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a wooden spatula, her hands were shaking in rage. The urge to seek vengeance for her best friend was unstoppable.

While she was getting her 'weapon', you came out of your room wearing the uniform for your next part-time job. Your eyes widen at the evilly smirking Senju. You knew that expression on her face and every time she has that face, it doesn't end pretty.

"Hey, hey! Sen, where are you going? And leave the spatula where it's supposed to be, please!" You have no idea what's going on, but you don't support this behavior without any context.

"Mr. Kobayashi says that the guy is downstairs! We have no time to waste. Let's go (y/n)!" She told you and wasted no time rushing out of the apartment. You followed behind her. The distance, however, was growing larger, as Senju was just running like a mad dog. Nevertheless, you tried to keep up with her.

The elevator was under maintenance that day, but it took no time and little effort for Senju to reach the bottom floor from the fifth using the stairs. As soon as she spotted the person that Mr. Kobayashi described, she pointed her wooden spatula (weapon) at the unsuspecting person and let out an angry yell.

"Hey! Asshole! The nerve of you to come back here and call us down! You're going to hell today!"

r i n d o u