Walsh Park

Blue had a good day. Killer was a good guy. He just lacked emotion. That was ok though, Blue could always help with that. He just needed a little time with Killer. Get to know him so that maybe, if Killer wanted, he could teach him the proper emotions for things. MAYBE THEY COULD BE FRIENDS!!! Calm down, Blue, calm down. The small Skeleton was walking home after work, he was saving to get a blue sports car, but he didn't have the money quite yet. Wait, is that... "KILLER!?" The emotionless Skeleton turned to the sound of his name. He was only a few feet in front of Blue, with a couple people in between them. "oh. it's you." Blue beamed and ducked underneath the people between them. They didn't like it, but hey, it was the advantage of being small. "YEP! ARE YOU ON YOUR WAY HOME?" Killer shook his head. "park." Blue gasped. "OH, THE WALSH PARK?!" Killer nodded. He was the only one that went there, as far as he knew. The park was old and rusty. Dangerous for kids but Killer loved the swings there. "I LOVE THAT PARK!!! I GO THERE AND WATCH THE SUNSET BEFORE I MAKE DINNER!" Killer blinked. That was unexpected. "CAN I COME WITH?" Blue asked. "don't care." Killer continued walking.

💝💝💝

The ENTIRE five block walk was filled with Blue's ramblings as Killer didn't seem to pay attention or care. He just let it happen. He liked the background noise. No... he liked the attention. Very few payed attention to him. With his unusual soul and sockets that leaked black, most found him scary. It wasn't his fault he was born with these deficiencies. Yet because of them... "KILLER? ARE YOU OK?"
"hm? yeah." He replied immediately. He was fine, he didn't need others. Just him, himself, and the deafening silence. Blue frowned. "ARE YOU SURE? YOU DON'T SEEM... ANYTHING REALLY. IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU... I DON'T KNOW... CAN'T FEEL? LIKE... YOU DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS." Killer sighed. "congratulations, you're more observant than you look." Blue gasped again, this time more out of shock and... sadness? Upon looking at Blue, that's EXACTLY what he saw. "I... isn't that lonely..?"
"nope. not in the least." Killer replied easily. "... ok then." Blue replied, making Killer internally sigh with relief. "BUT IF YOU EVER WANT A FRIEND, I'LL BE HERE!" He was smiling again. Killer was pretty shocked, though he refused to show it.

💝💝💝

Both boy's headed to the swings when they got to Walsh. Besides the swings that creaked at the hinges, there was a rusted metal slide that had quite a few steps missing, and one of those dome climbing sets that could barely take anyone's weight before bars broke off. It was already missing quite a few. The mulch beneath the play area was rotten and moldy, but it bothered Skeletons none. Killer relaxed into his swing while Blue started to push himself and get himself moving. The swing protested loudly, but he paid it no mind. Killer watched the brave little guy. Killer wasn't dumb enough to push the swing to its limits, then again it was Blue. He was small, light. He could do that without the swing breaking. In a way, he admired Blue. And was jealous of him. He was small, but what he lacked in size, he more than made up for in character and charisma. He was Killer's opposite, or that's what he believed anyway. Killer and Blue could NEVER be friends.