Moving Together

"I CAN HELP YOU, YOU KNOW!" Blue complained as Killer carried a box into their brand new, shared, house. "hm, nah. you relax." Killer was enjoying this and Blueberry knew it. "MWEH?! BUT YOU KNOW I CAN'T 'RELAX'! IT'S NOT IN MY NATURE! LET ME CARRY SOMETHING!" Killer shook his head. "i refuse." Blue crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks. "Don't be a jerk, Killer Sans." Killer chuckled as he put down the box and held his hands up in surrender. "pulling out 'full names' eh? low blow." He chuckled. "seriously though, i don't know why you're asking me, the truck is just outside."
"BECAUSE YOU KEEP TAKING WHATEVER I AM CARRYING FROM ME!" Blue raged, stomping a foot. Killer couldn't help but burst into hysterics, finding his mate (going on four years now) to be absolutely adorable. "ok, ok, i'll stop. i'm sorry. you're just cute when you're angry~." Killer winked at a completely blue faced Blue. Killer kissed his skull on the way back out to the moving truck.

💝💝💝

Admittedly there was a reason they finally moved together at last after five years of dating and four years of being mates. Their family was growing. They'd been talking about it for awhile, moving in together and starting a family and now it was coming true. Little Blue had a little souling that they'd been preparing for since they found out. Logically Killer knew that carrying boxes wouldn't strain Blue or stress out the little soul, but this being his first actual family since his Papyrus, he was overprotective. While Blue loved that about him, he also found it frustrating at times.. something they would work through, Blue was determined not to let Killer do all the work. "MY BOX-" Blue felt a box slip out of his hands. "it's not me this time-" Killer poked his head in as Outer chuckled. "s-sorry, shoulda asked.." Blue sighed. "It's ok.."
"what brings you to our little slice of heaven?" Killer asked as Blue hesitantly picked up ANOTHER box and held onto it for dear life. "i took the day off so i could help."
"for the record, i'm also here." Sci was quick to say. "WELL THANK YOU BOTH FOR COMING, WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!" Blue yelled from outside the truck as he rushed to the house. The other two looked at Killer for an answer. "imma box stealer."

💝💝💝

Everything was inside and the truck was gone, Blue and Killer made some grilled cheese for everyone as a reward for a hard working day. "Dinner is served." Blue put plates of grilled cheese down with bowls of soup in between the crispy, golden sandwiches. "oh stars! these look amazing!" Sci eagerly picked up his. "it tastes amazing!" Outer's voice was muffled by the goodness in his mouth. "THANKS! WE ARE THINKING OF PUTTING IT ON THE MENU AS A LUNCH SPECIAL!" Outer and Sci both perked. "oh yeah, how is starting your own restaurant doing?"
"it's good. we have most of the menu situated, the building we got has been renovated, a name has been chosen-"
"INDIGO TARGET RESTAURANT!" Blue chirped. "things are going great." Killer concluded. "you two really have it good, don't you?" Sci sounded almost jealous. "got our own place together, starting a family, starting a restaurant... i'd say so."
"YEP! MWEH HEH HEH!" Blue agreed.

I'll end it there. Shout out to GachaGurlDoesArt who made the child for my Spicyhoney stories 'How to Love' and 'Forever'. Pumpkin is great in every way, I highly recommend checking them out!