Getting Under his 'Skin'

"Wait- where are you going?" Blue paused, smiling at his manager. "THE BACK TO WORK WITH KILLER! WE BOTH KNOW I'LL GET CARRIED AWAY WITH THE CUSTOMERS." Blue went for the handle to the inventory room, though his hand met bone instead. He looked over to see Killer doing the same. Blue quickly withdrew. "I'M SORRY KILLER." Blue apologized. "what are you doing?" Killer asked immediately.  "I'M WORKING IN THE BACK TODAY." Blue replied as if it where the most obvious thing in the world. "yeah, i see that, but why?" Blue gave him a bright grin. "WHY NOT? BESIDES AT LEAST YOU'LL HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO SO YOU AREN'T SO LONELY." Killer scoffed and pushed inside. "i don't need anyone and i can't feel loneliness." Blue sighed and followed Killer in. He had to be patient. "I'M SURE EVEN UNFEELING SKELETONS GET LONELY WITHOUT REALIZING." Killer froze for a second. "if you're going to work back here, shut your mouth. i don't wanna hear a word." Killer then disappeared behind the shelves to start inventory anew. "MMM, I'LL TRY, BUT NO PROMISES~" Blue jested as he followed Killer to the shelves.

💝💝💝

Killer glanced at Blue as he rattled on about something Horror did once. He was irked and hadn't felt irked in a long time. He wasn't sure why. Did Blue's words affect him that much? He didn't know why he would, he may not have been intimated by Killer's appearance, but he was still like everyone else. He just wanted to 'perfect' Killer so everyone could see him as a 'good guy' and leave Killer alone like- it didn't matter, none of that matters because it's not going to happen. Not a second time. "KILLER? ARE YOU OK?" Killer looked at Blue, quirking a bonebrow. "why are you asking, you know the answer to that." He was emotionless, he couldn't be ok or- his entire body tensed up as Blue hugged him. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG, AND I KNOW YOU WON'T TELL ME, BUT I HOPE THIS HELPS A LITTLE AT LEAST!" He said through Killer's shirt. Then he let go,  still smiling, and got back to work. It took Killer a few minutes longer to get back to it, his mind was a mess. Why the hell did Blue have to be so spontaneous?!

💝💝💝

Blue decided to give Killer a bit of space at lunch. He wasn't sure what Killer was going through but he seemed to have accidentally triggered something. It was impossible for someone to completely lose their emotions and Blue knew this. Killer was certainly good at convincing himself and shoving down his own emotions, but Blue knew better. Perhaps that was why he was so determined to be around Killer. He wanted to help him,  and show him the good in people. Show him emotions weren't just a burden, but a good thing too! Most importantly, he wanted to be Killer's friend because the guy just seemed like he needed one. Someone to talk to and hang out with since people usually kept their distance from him. Blue tapped his foot on the ground. He just had to continue being patient and kind, Killer's walls would crumble eventually. "Just be you, Blue!" He told himself before laughing and running off to find the 'emotionless' and lonely Skeleton boi.