Brother's Approval

Telling Stretch had been surprisingly easy. "ya found someone?" Stretch asked, analyzing Blue carefully. He looked nervous and excited. He looked happy. "huh, and this person, they are treating you right?" Stretch questioned to which Blue started nodding swiftly. "HE'S ALREADY BEEN HERE ONCE TOO, BUT I DONT THINK YOU NOTICED HIM.." Stretch blinked, looking confused. "he has..?" Blue nodded again. "WHEN WE TALKED ABOUT GENOCIDE, HE HAD COME HERE WITH ME FOR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT! WHICH WAS VERY NICE OF KILLER SINCE HE'S STILL KINDA LEARNING HIS EMOTIONS." Blue rambled as Stretch picked out the name out of all the things he'd said. "wait, wait, as in your old enemy?" Blue nodded yet again. "I NEVER REALLY SAW THEM AS ENEMIES MORE AS I SAW THEM AS MISUNDERSTOOD PEOPLE WHO NEEDED A FRIEND TO GUIDE AND HELP THEM. I'M ALREADY FRIENDS WITH HORROR, ERROR, AND DUST AMD DREAM AND NIGHTMARE MADE AMENDS, BESIDES..." Blue blushed as he looked down smiling. "Killer's a really sweet guy, I can genuinely say that I love him with all my soul." That was all Stretch needed to hear. "you're the older brother, bro, do what you think is right." Blue beamed at Stretch, jumping into a hug while Killer watched the cute moment from the doorframe with a small smile, not caring that he hadn't been noticed yet again.

💝💝💝

Blue grabbed a tissue to try and clean up the stuff coming from his eyes. They had taken over the living room for a simple movie night, which was part of the reason that Blue told Stretch other than the fact that he deserved to know that Blue was in a relationship. "what should we even watch? i don't really have preferences yet.." Killer murmured as he subtly slung an arm around Blue's shoulder. Blue hummed in thought. "WELL... MOST SANSES HAVE A FUNNY BONE, SO WE COULD TRY A COMEDY AND SEE HOW IT GOES? OH! OR EVEN BETTER, A ROMCOM!" Killer shrugged a shoulder. "sure, whatever that is, i'll try it." Blue went to Hulu and started clicking to the Romcom section. "ROMCOM IS SHORT FOR A ROMANCE COMEDY AND SINCE THIS IS A DATE, I FIGURED WHY NOT, MWEH HEH HEH!" Killer blushed at Blue's laugh. It was unbelievably adorable to him. "that one looks good." Blue's grin widened as he came to stop at 50 First Dates. "LET'S DO IT!"

💝💝💝

Stretch found the two cuddled on the couch asleep the next day. Pictures may or may not have been taken for teasing purposes as well. Stretch had seen Killer very few times back when the Multiverse still existed, he never saw the guy display emotion before, but this... Killer looked happy with his brother. It was very... relieving for Stretch. They both loved each other, that much was obvious. Killer wasn't using Blue like he feared. Ultimately, Stretch was happy that Blue was happy, it's all he ever wanted in life. So Stretch ultimately approved of this odd relationship.

2 chapters left