Chapter 1: I Remember

~~Stiles~~

Lydia and I are confronting the Nogitsune. He's scowling and Scott comes up behind him biting him making him scream out. 

When Kira stabs him I feel as I too got stabbed and when the Nogitsune falls to the ground, I feel that this is wrong that I should be the one where the Nogitsune is. 

He looks at me and my eyes widen as I don't see him but me. I feel as if . . . I'm dying. Then the Nogitsune falls turning to dust and my eyes widen. I feel as I fall over, and I black out.

~~Stiles' mind~~

~~Stiles~~

I flutter open my eyes and I get up looking around seeing that I'm alone. I call out "Scott! Lydia! Anyone!" I look in all directions and I double over as a sudden pain rises through my body. 

I grab my head as images start running through my head and I open my eyes in shock. I'm not human, I never was. I stand up and smirk as I realize who I am. I remember who I am and now I can start where I left off.

~~Real World~~

~~Lucifer~~

I open my eyes and look to see Scott, Kira, and Lydia looking down at me. I say pretending to be me "I fainted, didn't I?" 

They all take a breath and I try to hold my smirk at bay as Lydia looks to the exit. I know why as I feel pain coming from Ethan and I know the Nogitsune succeeded in the plan. 

I now know why I enjoyed the pain I caused everyone, and I hold back a smirk as I think about Allison. Now the pain form Aiden's death will cause at least two people immense amounts of pain and I'll be in the center of it. 

We all run out and Lydia runs into my arms crying. I hold her and I show a shocked expression before I let my smirk come out. I think to myself "This will be fun." I think of all the things I've wanted to do for many years and now I have the perfect cover to do it. 

Scott and the pack will never think of me when it comes to the supernatural. When word gets out about my return the pack will never know the devil is among them and I'll enjoy each and every one of them chasing their own tails trying to figure out who I am let alone that I'm no longer me at all, but the archangel Lucifer.