Chapter 2: Fight School

~~Stiles~~

It's school the next day after the whole Nogitsune thing and I'm at school. I can't help but notice Scott and the others aren't here. 

I smirk as I walk into the school going to my locker and as I walk past some students, I snap my finger's making them give into their anger that they've held back. I look at them as a crowd starts to form and I make my way to class as the bell rings. 

The teacher is surprised as I'm the only one here and they hear something crash. I smirk slowly as get up to watch this unfold and my smirk still on my face, I see the two students start to fight the teacher. 

I walk just behind the crowd and snap my fingers again to make the crowd fight each other. everyone is fighting and soon the principle shows up. 

I smirk as I snap my fingers one last time to put the school under a spell which causes anyone upon entering to fight the first person they see, and I go back into the class to get my backpack. After I stop at my locker to put my stuff back and I start to leave the school. 

I wait a bit at the double doors enjoying it a little more before leaving and I decide I'll break the spell when school's over. That way there will be a more likely than not chance of someone dying from their injuries and I smirk at that as I get into the jeep driving home. 

After I get home, I go into my room and get back on my pajamas. I lay down on the bed staring at the ceiling and I can't help but think about Scott. 

I wonder if he'll try to kill me for doing this and if he'd kill me for making people do things like kill each other. After a few hours I look at the clock seeing it's almost time for school to be over and I decide to fly there. 

I close my eyes and move my shoulders back. My wings reveal themselves and my eyes are glowing red. I look in the mirror and smirk as I fly out the window. 

I fly to the school and land making my wings invisible, but I keep my red eyes. I flick my wrist making the doors open and I look at everyone as they've slowed down considerably. 

I look to see some on the ground getting kicked or hit and I breathe in and out absorbing the pain in the room. I then look around and I snap my fingers and I immediately sprout my wings flapping them. 

I exit the doors and I fly away as I look down at all the students coming out to sit down at the steps. I can hear the principal calling the cops and I make my leave going back home.