AFFIL 3

Jungkook smiled as he sees his boyfriend, waving at him

Jungkook smiled as he sees his boyfriend, waving at him. They were in separate groups and so, they had to practice in different times. Luckily, this time, they were all inside the room, and he got to see him again.

The only thing they can do while on here was video call or message each other.
"Your friend?" A trainee asks and Jungkook smiled, thinking for a minute before nodding.

"Hmm, you guys seem close" The trainee says, chuckling.
"Yup" Jungkook says, smiling back.

"Is that your friend?" Jaewon is asked by a trainee. He gulps, thinking for a moment before nodding.
"Hmm, is that the guy you always call at night?" Another trainee says, wiggling his brows.
"You can tell us, we're not gonna judge" They said, winking.

"Okay, okay, he's my boyfriend" Jaewon whispers and they nodded.
"He's pretty" The trainee says, smiling.
"Hey" Jaewon says and the trainee laughs.
"Relax, I've got a girlfriend" The trainee says and they all laughed.

A month later...

The company had found out about the relationship and the couple is called. Jungkook and Jaewon sat down in front of the CEO, who sighed as he stared at them.

"I know it can be hard... But one of you guys need to go" The CEO says and they both looked up.
"But, why? Is it because we're dating?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon rubs his back.
"No... It's just... Okay, okay... We're running out of rooms" The CEO says and they frowned.

"But why us? Why can't you just pick another trainee?" Jaewon asks and the CEO sighs.
"Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you now... Jaewon... You failed, okay? Jungkook here got qualified, while you didn't" The CEO says and Jungkook gasps, looking at his boyfriend.
"So that means?" Jaewon asks and the CEO sighs.

"You're gonna need to find a new company"