AFFIL 7

A few months later

A few months later...

Jungkook smiles as they bowed to their fans. They just had debuted. They all had a group hug and smiled with the fans cheering. All them waved goodbye and walked out of the stage.

Jungkook smiles and took a deep breath.
"You felt nervous, right?" Hoseok says and Jungkook nodded, chuckling.
"I were too, but we have debuted, Kookie!" Hoseok says, ruffling the maknae's hair.

Jungkook nodded, smiling. Though he was still a bit hurt by what had happened, what they've always wanted came to life. They've become idols, like they always wanted.

A few years later...

Jungkook smiles as they walked up the stage as they've won another award. Reaching the stage, they all stood behind Namjoon, who then started his speech.

Jungkook looks around and smiled, waving at the fans. He then spots someone who he thought he wouldn't meet again. But they were bound to meet again, they chose the same thing.

They both wanted to be idols. They're going to meet at awards shows, of course. Jungkook looks away, gulping and hid behind Taehyung, who looked at him.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook gave a small smile.
"Nothing, the light is hurting my eyes" Jungkook says. Taehyung nodded and let the maknae hide behind him.

"He would definitely know me, I'm literally in a famous K-pop group" He says, huffing.
"What was that?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook shook his head.
"Are you thirsty?" Taehyung asks and offered him a bottle of water.

"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook says, taking the bottle and taking a sip of the water. Jungkook takes a deep breath before the speeches are done. Luckily, he wasn't called for a speech, because he definitely didn't want to right now. Jungkook and his members bowed before they left the stage. As he walked down the stage, he thought to himself.

"I hope he doesn't see me"