AFFIL 12

Jungkook takes a deep breath as he and his members walked inside the venue

Jungkook takes a deep breath as he and his members walked inside the venue. He looks around, the venue was very wide and big. He could see the names on the back of the chairs, where the supposed people are to be seated.

He smiles and held the back of Namjoon's suit and the leader didn't pay much attention to this. They walked to the seats, bowing their heads at everyone that passed by.

All of a sudden, Jaewon's group passed by and Jungkook made eye contact with him again. Everytime they meet, they seem to always meet eyes. Jungkook didn't wanna be rude, so he bowed his head to them too.

Unfortunately, their seats are just one meter from theirs. Jungkook gulps and tries his best to not look at their way. It's been so long since they ended things but they're still awkward. They did end on good terms, or maybe not because if they did, they wouldn't be this awkward. Jungkook excuses himself and went to the bathroom.

Jungkook washes his hand as he finished his business. He turns around and is startled as he's met with Jaewon, who smiled at him.
"O-oh, hi" He says, smiling a little and was about to leave when Jaewon blocked his path.

"J-Jae... Jaewon, I need to go back... " Jungkook says, looking at Jaewon.
"Can we talk...?" Jaewon says and Jungkook gulps, looking down as he backed away.
"What is there to talk about?" Jungkook asks, biting his bottom lip.

"I'm quitting" Jaewon says, making Jungkook look up.
"H-huh?" Jungkook stutters, staring at Jaewon in surprise.
"I'm quitting idol life... I wanna be with you again... " Jaewon says and Jungkook looked at him.
"J-Jaewon... What are you saying? A-are you sick?" Jungkook says and Jaewon sighs.

"Jungkook... Please... I can't deal with this anymore... I want to be with you again, I miss you... I know this may sound impossible... But can we go back to what we are before?"

 But can we go back to what we are before?"