AFFIL 9

"Okay, we got invited to this variety show" Namjoon says as he pointed at the paper that were given to them, which is their schedule

"Okay, we got invited to this variety show" Namjoon says as he pointed at the paper that were given to them, which is their schedule. Jungkook stares at the paper, nodding.

"I've always wanted to go to this variety show! Right, Kookie? We've always wanted to go on it?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded, smiling as he felt excited.

"We're finally going there!" The two says, making their older members laughs at them. Jungkook and Taehyung did their handshake, high fiving each other after.

Jungkook got his makeup done and they all got their mics put on them. They watched as the hosts does their introduction and joked with each other before they were called. They walked in, bowing and looking around with smiles on their faces.

"BTS!" One host said, hugging each of them. They greeted the hosts and smiled as they sat down.
"Did you think we'll only have one group here? You're wrong! We got two guest groups today!" One host says, smiling.

"Okay, let's introduce them!" The hosts both said before announcing the group name.
"Killa7!" The hosts says. Jungkook tensed up as soon as he heard this. He looks at the group, making eye contact with someone he didn't think he would meet today. Jaewon.

(I couldn't think of any group name, okay? 😭)

The group is given chairs and they all sat down as soon as they greeted the hosts and introduced theirselves. The two groups started introducing theirselves to each other.

Jungkook didn't expect to touch him again. They shook hands. Why was he even like this? They're complete strangers in the eye of people, no one knew they dated. He gave a smile and looked back at the hosts.

"So, we're going to play a game! Since there's seven members in each group, why don't we partner up with one of the members from other groups?"