AFFIL 11

Jungkook immediately checked twitter as soon as he got home

Jungkook immediately checked twitter as soon as he got home. He sat in his bed, phone in hand as he scrolled through the trending hashtag about him and Jaewon.

"Jungkook and Jaewon seemed so happy together!"

"If I wasn't a fan, I would think they knew each other for so long! :))"

"They won together!!!"

"Ahh, my babies, my two biases, they look so happy!"

"Aigoo, they were awkward at first but then they became comfortable as it got longer!"

"I would like to see more BTS and Killa7 interaction T_T"

"They look cute together!"

"Jungkook and Jaewon? Jaekook?"

"Ahhhh! My two loves!!!"

Jungkook smiles, some of the comments were so nice and he didn't see much about people talking about bad things. Seeing Jaewon up close, he saw some features had changed, probably because they grew up.

They were still teenagers when they started dating. Also, the last time he had seen Jaewon was 3 years ago. Although he could've searched through the internet, he didn't because he was still hurting that time.

Jungkook looked at his hyungs as they gave him looks that made him feel nervous.
"Why are you all staring at me?" Jungkook asks as he swallowed his food.
"Nothing, you and Jaewon trended and we thought you didn't like it" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.

The others agreed and Jungkook chuckles.
"There's nothing to worry about, hyungs... We always trend, nothing new" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Yeah, do you and Jaewon know each other? You guys seemed so close" Hoseok says and Jungkook smiles.

"No, no, just met" Jungkook lied, he didn't want them to know about his secret. Yet.
"Hmm, it looks like you guys knew each other for so long" Jin says and Jungkook giggles.

"Don't stress too much about it, hyung... You'll grow grey hair. Just kidding!"

"Jeon Jungkook!"