AFFIL 6

Tears continuously fell down Jaewon's eyes as he tightly hugged Jungkook

Tears continuously fell down Jaewon's eyes as he tightly hugged Jungkook. The other is also crying, hugging him back. Pulling away, they stared at each other.

"Jae... No... You don't need to" Jungkook says and Jaewon looked at him in confusion.
"What do you mean?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook smiles, even though tears slipped down his cheeks.

"I know how much you wanted this... You don't need to throw this opportunity away" Jungkook says as he held Jaewon's cheek.

"B... But that means I'll lose you... " Jaewon says, staring at his boyfriend with glossy eyes.
"Jae... I don't wanna be the cause of you losing this opportunity... Yes, we'll lose each other... But maybe it wasn't meant to be" Jungkook says, looking down.

"Jungkook... " Jaewon says, looking at his boyfriend.
"Are... You breaking up with me?" Jaewon asks, his voice cracking. Jungkook cried harder, holding onto his shirt tightly. Jungkook wipes his tears as they're slowly going down.

Jungkook bitterly laughed, smiling at Jaewon.
"I'm so sorry, Wonie" Jungkook says, cupping Jaewon's face and leaning in. He gave Jaewon a deep kiss.

It took them a minute before pulling away. Jungkook smiles at him again, wiping his tears. Immediately putting on his mask and hood on. Jaewon does the same. They finally reached the ground.

The door is opened and they got out. Jungkook was about to leave when Jaewon grabbed his hand. Jungkook slightly pulls his mask and mouthed.
"I love you" He mouths before walking away, leaving Jaewon there.

Jungkook reached the company, rushing to his room. He's met with his members, who looked at him.
"Jungkookie? Where have you been?" Jin asks and Jungkook looks up, smiling.

"Just went out to have fresh air, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling. Jin frowns as the maknae walked away.

"But you were out for the whole morning... "