AFFIL 8

"Earth to Kookie?" Jungkook hears as he snaps out of his trance

"Earth to Kookie?" Jungkook hears as he snaps out of his trance. He's met with Hoseok and Jimin, who giggles as they stared at his surprised face.

"We're home now, come on" Jimin says, offering his hand. Jungkook held Jimin's hand, smiling before they walked out of the car.

"You seemed to be in deep thought, what were you thinking?" Hoseok asks and Jimin nodded.
"It's nothing, hyungs" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Eh? Namjoon hyung wasn't talking, why were you so shook?" Jimin jokes, making them laugh.

"Aigoo, let's just go inside" Hoseok says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. They walked inside the house, meeting the others, who all went to the kitchen to find something to eat.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Yoongi asks all of a sudden.
"I'll help you, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Oh, my assistant for today... Come on then" Yoongi says before everyone started telling them what they wanted. They then agreed on one food.

Jungkook stares at Yoongi with wide eyes as he snaps his fingers in front of his face.
"I was calling you, JK" Yoongi says and Jungkook laughs awkwardly.
"Sorry" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.

"Are you tired?" Yoongi asks as he chewed on his food.
"Kinda" Jungkook says and Yoongi hummed.
"Then, as soon as we finished eating... You can go rest, I'll have Jimin and Taehyung clean the kitchen" Yoongi says and the said males huffs.
"Thank you, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.

Jungkook sat in his room, holding his phone as he's having second thoughts on what he's about to do. Jungkook takes a deep breath before finally making s decision. He opens google and searched up the group that Jaewon is in.

Jaewon's photo immediately popped up, along with his other members. Jungkook looked through, his heart as he sees his face. Though they ended on good terms, he still can't move on...

 Though they ended on good terms, he still can't move on