AFFIL 4

Jaewon decided that he would be the one moving to another country

Jaewon decided that he would be the one moving to another country. Though at first, Jungkook wasn't happy with it, he convinced the younger that they would be able to meet each other again.

So, in the end, Jungkook ended up agreeing with it. Jungkook looked at Jaewon, hugging him.
"Call me when you arrive there" Jungkook says and Jaewon nodded.

Jaewon kisses Jungkook's forehead before he left the room. Jungkook sighs, looking around, luckily, he was excused for today as he wasn't feeling well and his roommates are all training.

Jaewon wanted to stay for a bit, but since his ride had arrived, he left. Jaewon left some medicine for Jungkook to eat though, even buying him some food. Jungkook is very thankful that Jaewon loves and takes good care of him like how he does with him.

A month later...

Jaewon and Jungkook continued to call and message each other despite the fact that they're in different places. Though, they can only see each other through their phones, they didn't have any problem with it, at least they're still talking.

Jungkook was the final member, and he was going to debut with the said group soon, Jaewon was also the final member, he's going to debut a month after him.

Jungkook expected a happy Jaewon, but when they facetimed, all he saw is a gloomy one.
"Jae? Are you not feeling good, babe?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon smiles at him. He knew he was faking it, Jungkook knows Jaewon too much, but he decided not to force him to say it.

"Of course... But baby, can we meet tomorrow? At our old house"

"Hmm? Sure, I don't have anything to do tomorrow anyways... Why all of a sudden?" Jungkook asks and Jaewon just smiled.

"You'll know tomorrow, okay? I'm a bit tired... "

"Okay, rest, my love... I'll see you tomorrow, good night"

"Good night to you too, my love"