[ confession ] - ⭐️

you watched as sun was taking care the kids at the daycare. you looked around and noticed moon was hiding himself in the dark.. admiring sun. you tilted your head in slight confusion but, ignored it and went back to work. [ you are a staff member btw ] the next day.. in the same spot you were in- you saw moon hiding in the dark admiring sun again for the second time. Day after day, you watch moon admire sun but, looks hella nervous. At the end of the day, the pizzaplex closes as you watch over during the afternoon and night. You went to the daycare first to check on moon who was sitting on the balcony while sundrop was cleaning the daycare. You shouted from where you are from moon and asked, if you can have a little chat with him in private. He nodded and yelled sure back as moon jumped down. You both headed out the daycare as sun continues to clean, humming a small tune of the daycare theme. As you both, moon and yourself were out of the daycare- you closed the gates and turned to moon with the expression of curiosity. Moon was slight confused towards you until you said "..moon, I've seen you.. well... *busy* admiring sunny." His face turned red and looked away. "...I-I don't know what you're talking about." Moon stuttered as you stared at him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about- don't lie to me.. were you??" Moon paused and deeply sighed as he then said ".. fine, I was" he looked embarrassed by saying it. You with a very surprised expression, slightly giggled and asked moon if he liked sun. Moon didn't have any choice to say so, he nodded and hid his face quickly. You giggled again because it was quiet obvious. You told moon that if he liked sun, he would confess. He refused but, you weren't gonna let it happen. The next day you started to get sundrop more closer to moondrop. You find plans and make it TRY to happen. You kept on trying until he finally said he would confess to sun. You achieved your goal and waited for the big moment so you hid yourself. [ note : the pizzaplex was closed because it was a Saturday during this time but, the animatronics were free to roam around ] as you hid yourself, you heard moon talking to sun so- of course you did take a peek. "..sunny, can we talk for a moment?" Moon asked sun as he gotten a little nervous "oh? Of course moony!! We can talk" his sunrays spin as he smiled brightly as he placed the glitter glue down on the kiddie table he was sitting at. Moon on the other was hella nervous and tried so hard to stay cool. You, continued to watch and stay hidden. "...sunny." "Yessss~?" ... a few minutes of silence hit the room. "..I have something to confess." .. "really!? You confessed that you would be nice to the kids at the daycare?" .. "no sunny." "OH! OH-! I KNOW! You'd confess that you'll start to take care of the children like you used too!!" ...." Sunny, just let me tell you what I mean." Moon said as he sighed. Sun seemed confused but, he went with it. ".. sun. I know I haven't thought of this before and I know I'll sound .. well, stupid and all but, I just wanted to say.. that.... I-.. uhm-" ... moon took a big pause. He looked very nervous from your angle. "You wanted to say what?" Sun tilted his head. "... okay, sun.. you'reveryannoyingbut,notthatannoying-ImeanyouareaprettyniceandfunnypersonI'vemetandwehavebeenhereforalmostafewyears-I'vebeenmeaningtoaskyouthisandIkindahaditinmymindforawhile.." sun was shocked by what he said since he somehow understands moon's fast wording. "Huh? What is it Moony? Just tell me." .. "ILIKEYOUANDIWASWONDERINGIFYOULIKEMEBACK!" He said it very quickly as he got very flustered and hid his face with his hat. Sun looked at moon for a while. Blushing as he then started to giggle softly. Moon thought sun thinks it were to be stupid but, he realizes that he wasn't actually. "Oh Moony! You should of told me before and yes, I do like you from the start! Even when I actually had gotten feelings from you, moon. You are a wonderful person when I first met you!" Sun was very happy and funky while moon was laughing nervously and was happy that he did like him. After that- you, yourself jumped out and yelled congratulations to both of them but, you made moon crash due to overheating because you heard everything. [ probably ] sun, just laughed it off. After the whole day with what happened, moon was back to normal. Sun was very happy he gotten confessed by moon as his sunrays spin. You continued to work but, still were proud of yourself till that day.