[ heads up ] ~ ⭐️

@Thescr3amingchild - request————————————————————————

————————————————————————

Sun and moon we're gonna plan something for the day but, ending up canceling it due to Vanessa telling them they had to clean up the daycare for the big day tomorrow. "Ughhhh.. why must SHE ruin things?!- I mean.. I HATE HER." Moon said, being upset and fuzzy. "Well.. we can always schedule another day. There's lots that we can do over the summer!" Sun replied, trying to keep Moon calm. "STILL- she always ruins our fun and we never get to go out of this daycare when SHE'S around-!" They continued to clean up the daycare as Moon kept getting frustrated. Sun on the other needed a way to make Moon calm down. Sun thought about Moon liking headpats that would make him calm down more-! Sun sighed and dropped his things as he walks beside Moon. Placing his hand on His head and pats him. "W..What?" Moon said as he stopped doing what he did and looked at Sun- "What are you doing..?" He blushed as Sun said "I knew you liked headpats so, I thought of giving you one! Because you seemed frustrated.. and I wanted to make you feel a little better" He smiled brightly. "W-WH- NO..! Ahem.. I mean, I don't w-want headpats." He was Flustered at the time. Sun stopped with a sad expression on his face "oh, okay then.." he then stepped away- before he could do anything. Moon grabbed his Arm gently "W-WAIT.. I- I want you to continue." He said, blushing intensify. "O-Oh! Okay then!" Sun replied as he puts his hand back on Moon's head and continued. Moon started to calm himself down but, went to far and ended up with him starting to Purr like a cat would. Sun was surprised and giggled. Moon on the other was embarrassed so he stopped himself. "Moony, did you just Purr?" Sun said as he smiled and continued to Giggle softly. "W-WHAT?! I DID N-NOT! I don't know what your talking about.." He mumbled and grumbled as he was embarrassed from himself. Looking like a red tomato- Sun laughed it off as moon looked at him all flustered as he pouts. Crossing both arms together and grumbles more. Sun continues to giggle and they both continue to clean the daycare. After cleaning, they went into their room and will reschedule their plan another day.

....................
.................
................
..............
............
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.

Y/N ~ "hehe, Soft botto-"
Moon ~ "I AM NOT A BOTTOM. SHUT UP!!"