[ being a bit goofy 🤗 ] - ⭐️

It was a normal day at the daycare. All the children were playing and having fun as Sundrop watching them. Moon was beside Sun and smirked as he gotten closer to Sun and Whispered to him "hey, Sun. Wanna do something fun?" He told as Sun's eyes went wide open with excitement "oh! Of course I want to!! What kind of question would you ask me that? You know I always say yes to fun!" He smiled as Moon chuckled "Sunny, you must stay quite for this one until we come back." Moon said as Sun nodded. Moon then walked to the changing room as Sun followed behind telling the kids he will be right back as they continued on playing. As they both got to the changing room, moon said "Sun, the plan I'm trying to make here is that- we should swap our clothes and see how the children react once they noticed" he chuckled and Sun smiled as his sunrays spin around. "That sounds like a good idea!! They shall not know who is who now!" He laughed like a little kid as Moon smiled softly and blushed slightly from how cute it was. After a while- they both had swapped their outfit and headed out to see the children still playing on the play structures and running around the place. Moon went out and asked how the children are as they kids saw that "Sun" looked a bit different. Moon chuckled as Sun walked by and flew up going to the Balcony. The children seem to be confused on why both of them looked different. After a few hours- both sun and moon giggled and played along as the children continued to be confused. Vanessa on the other had walked in to check on both and noticed both sun and moon messing around. "AHEM." She did to get both of their attention as sun startled and looked at her and moon just stared as he slightly growled [ little note: they do not like Vanessa because she's mostly aggressive to both of them and doesn't want them to goof around in this story ] "go back into the changing room and swap back your clothes-! You know what I've told you before" she said, angrily. The two then followed her orders and changed back into their normal clothes and apologized to the children for confusing them. Vanessa then left and sun became sad as moon comforted him. Moon on the other was also pissed off at Vanessa because she always ruins the fun.... At the end of the day- the daycare closes as all the children went home with their parents, moo was still upset about Vanessa ruining the fun and Sun still being sad.
————————————————————————

OKAY, ITS DONE </33
SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN A WHILE- I've been busy getting distracted and all of that stuff and mostly forgetting I exist here 😭 I deeply apologize for slacking off plus, I have a few more days till school starts so- I won't be publishing more then I will SADLY.