(HUMAN AU) [ sick days ] - ⭐️

[ request - SunflowerTheMoonSimp ]———————————————————————

———————————————————————

It was a long day at the daycare. The children were playing and giggling around and having fun as sun watched over them. As the day has gone by as it was a few minutes to being the end of the day, sun started to catch a cold and had been sneezing and coughing for sometimes over a few seconds non-stop. Moon was taking boxes up to the office desk and dropped them off. As he was walking back to the daycare he had heard sun coughing in the process which made him worried. Moon ran to sun worried that he might be very sick and couldn't handle it! He grabbed sun in a very worried state and holds him "bridal" style which made sun flustered and confused. Sun asked Moon why he was doing this and he quickly responded with "I'm taking you to the nurse's office. I cannot stand you being sick while working with children." He was very serious but, sun softly laughed "you don't have to worry about me Moony! I'm fine and—" his sneezing cut him off. "I told you. You're sick- now, let's go before it gets worse." Later that day after Sun was sent to the office to get checked up, Moon was now in charge of taking care of the children for those few minutes. Watching and playing around with the children he met as the daycare closes.

Bonus! - Moon takes the very sick sun home. Putting him in bed and taking care of sun until he gets better. "Moon, do I still get to go to my job tomorrow..?" Sun said in a slightly sad tone in his voice. "No, you're to sick and I don't want you to work and get overwhelmed. Besides, you might make one of the children sick. You'll need to stay home until you get better." Moon replied. "Aww... that's no fun." Sun was very sad that he cannot go but, Moon was going be there. Being in charge at the daycare for Sun.