[ special gift pt. 2 ] ~ ⭐️

3rd POV

It was another day! Moon was in his room as for sun himself, cleaning the daycare arts n' crafts corner since, it was messy and Sun forgot to clean it again. Moon sighs as he adjusted his nightcap. Holding the gift he made for the other as he hopes that it would be for his own sake to be at least nice about it. It was special to Moon and Moon only! A job that he is willing to take and offer the special offer to sun, his soon forever lover that he cares for.

Moon took the gift he made for sun and walked out of his room onto the balcony to see sun still cleaning. Moon felt unsure about it but, he went with it anyways- Moon then hooked the wire onto his back and quietly and quickly went down and placed the gift within visible distance from sun as he went back up onto the balcony and hid himself as he proceeded to then take the wire off. "Hm?" Sun turned in confusion as he heard a noise in the distance. He was confused for a few seconds but, noticed the glittery and colorful box with a bow on top which made Sun chuckle which- he already knows that it was for him yet, pretending that he doesn't. "Oh? A gift for me? Wonder who left this." Sun said out loud as he proceeds to walk up to the gift and holds it.

Sun chuckled as he opened the gift. Moon panicked as he hid himself even more from embarrassment and fear that he may not like it.

A gasp was then heard from the distance and moon then went back to see what happened. Sun had gasped in awe as it was a plushie of himself but, it wasn't any ordinary plushie. It was a self made plushie that was made by hand. "AWWWE!!! ITS A MINIATURE ME!" Sun screamed out as his rays spin around as he hugged the plushie of himself in amazement. Moon was relieved with his reactions but, felt kinda embarrassed since he did make it himself.

"I LOVE IT! AAAH!!!" Sun continued to scream in happiness as for Moon, however; he was also screaming in happiness but, only in his mind. He looked at the other being such a goofball for Moon then smiled. "I'm glad he loves it." Moon thought to himself.

Moon went on his way but, ends up tripping and falling backwards into the ballpit "aaaAAAAAHHH!!!" Moon yelped out as Sun turned to see Moon falling. He placed the plush down onto the table that was left there as Sun ran quickly under "DONT WORRY MOONY! I'LL SAVE YOU!" He brought his arms up to catch Moon but, he missed as Moon fell beside him "... uhm.. oopsies.." Sun said, chuckling.

Seems like he didn't have the right coordinate to see where he was falling from again. "Uagh.." moon groaned as he lifted himself up out of the ballpit and looked at sun. Placing his hand on his head as he growled but, who am I kiddin' ? He wouldn't dare to get frustrated at Sun right now. "I'm so so so so so so SOOOOOO SORRY MOONIE!" Sun yelped out as he sobbed, weeped, and cried on moon's shoulder, hugging him tightly for missing the fall. "It's... fine. Besides, I'm.. uhm.. glad you like the gift that I uhm.. made." Moon said as he looked away from Sun as he proceeded to headpat his head in comfort.
Sun sniffed and snuggled moon closer to him as he just sobs "I love it but, I didn't mean to misssssssss" he continued to cry and talk about the situation that just happened a few seconds ago as he just cries and cries. Moon stands there and chuckles as he hugs sun. "It's okay my dear moonlight. I know you didn't mean to do so. It happens and that's understandable but, I'm fine! Don't worry about me." Moon said to sun, smiling genuinely. Sun sniffed as Moon wiped his *insert realistic tears here* off his face. "Are you sure..?" Sun replied back.
"Mhm! Im sure of it." Moon pats Sun's head as Sun finally stopped his cries.

Sun smiled but, he was still upset about what happened about it but, he proceeded to forget about it and hugged the sun plushie that moon made him for a gift as for moon... he saved himself some time to make a miniature version of himself as well. Keeping it in his room if sun wants to make miniature daycare with him for fun.

————————————————————————
Used 841 words- YIPPE!!!

Thy request has been made! Sorry for this long delay!! I have been busy for the past few days and never really had the chance to get back into this oneshot but, now

Thy request has been made! Sorry for this long delay!! I have been busy for the past few days and never really had the chance to get back into this oneshot but, now... I AM <3
You finally get a new part to this special gift requested by this user! Hope you enjoy and I deeply apologize for this inconvenience caused by things that's going on.