[ overprotective.. ] - 🖤⭐️

[ request - @Cassiethegamer123 ]———————————————————————[WARNING - VIOLENCE OCCURRING]

———————————————————————
[WARNING - VIOLENCE OCCURRING]

The daycare was opened and all the children ran in to meet their friends and have fun as sundrop was talking with each parent he meets. A few hours later, Sun was watching over the kids. Finger-painting, reading stories, doing puppets shows, and much more! Sun continued his job until he got hit by a little pebble on the head. He got confused and upset that it was one of the kids who did it as he looked to who threw it.. it was one of the mean teenaged kids outside the daycare who were laughing. Sun got mad and asked them to leave before they get banned from the area. They didn't listen and continued to throw things at sun. Sun was uncomfortable and felt hurt as they continued. The teenagers laughed if it were to be funny. Calling sun "dumb robot, trash, an idiot, etc." they kept on doing so as sun felt the urge to cry. The children at the daycare didn't know what's going on as they continued to play around and never knowledge sun was being attacked. One of the teenagers then threw something at sun which made his arm broke off. He panicked and ran off crying- the teenagers then watched. Laughing with their tears of joy..... until, then the lights went off. The kids knew it was time for naptime so they gotten their stuff together and went to the nighttime corner. The teenagers question why the lights are off as they heard a loud THUD.. right behind them. The teenagers slowly turned to face the one and only MOONDROP who was very pissed off because he knew that sun talks about this every time and had enough of it. Moon grabbed one of their arms and twisted it. "Mess with the wrong person and you will get what you've DONE.. do you understand....?" Moon said in a furious tone in voice as he continued to break the teenagers arm even more. The others ran off and the other pleading for mercy and telling moon to stop as they cried in terror. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND??" Moon yelled out as his grip gotten tighter and more aggressive as they nodded and continued to tell moon to stop as he was hurting them. Moon paused and let go.. giving the teenager the chance to run off in major pain with a broken arm. Moon took a deep breath and calm his anger as he went back to take care of the children. After his turn was done and the kids went to sleep, he went to check on sun. Sun who was in his room, crying in pain.. was sitting in the corner holding his broken arm as moon watched as sun was in much fear. He walked up to sun and comforted him, telling sun that he's going to be alright and that they'll have to go to parts n' services to get fixed. Sun nodded and sobbed. Hugging moon tightly. After the daycare was closed moon holds sun in his arms as flew to Parts N' Service to get sun's arm fixed. Later that day, sun was still having the feeling of terror. Moon knew that it was best to keep teenagers away from the daycare.... Being very aware of his surroundings. As they got back to the daycare. Moon put sun back into his room and told him that he will need to rest for a while. Sun nodded and went to bed as moon went and sat down on the balcony.. having a lot of thoughts... of what happened.. he started to get his thoughts clouded in his mind until he heard sun sobbing again. Moon gotten worried and stands up, checking on sun very quickly. Turns out that he was having a nightmare. Moon sighed in relief and sat next to sun. He sang a soft and calm tune and comfort him as sun slowly stopped. Moon on the other felt tired afterwards and had fallen asleep right next to sun.