[ 🤭Uh oh.. ] ~ ⚠️

warning ⚠️ - This part may include seductive words and thoughts (maybe a few actions), a drunk Moon, and a flustered Sunrise❕|| views should take leave if they do NOT feel comfortable in this situation. Please do take care <33 THIS IS JUST A WARNING HEADS UP ( PLUS, I GOT BORED SO- DONT ASK )
————————————————————————

[ 9:27Am | Monday morning ]
It's early in the morning as the pizzaplex has opened once again from the week being over. All the animatronics have awoken and ready for the day! At the superstar daycare, Sun. Was delighted to meet with the children as the daycare will open in about 20 minutes. Sunrise waited and waiting at the gates, excited as he always had-! "Oh golly! I can't wait to see the children's faces today!! It will be so much fun and we will do everything together!" Sun said, as his sunrays spin in excitement. After 3 minutes had passed, Sun heard something in the distance which made him startled. The noise came from his and moon's room which was strange. Sun moved and went up to the balcony into his room, nothing was there. He then heard a loud thud coming from... Moon's room? "Uhm.. Moon?" Sun said, confused and worried as he knocked the door. " Moony?" He then took a deep breath and opened the door to see moon laying on the ground, grumbling. "Moony! Are you okay?!" He said worried about moon who was still grumbling. "Mmmp.. Hey SuNnYy~~" Moon said as he looked at sun.... Looking HELLA drunk. "M-Moon?? You don't seem like yourself today." Sun didn't seem to understand what's happening but, he gotten closer to Moon just to check if he was alright. Moon then moved and tackled him- pinning Sun down to the floor as he chuckled. "yOu LOoK SOooo CuTe~~" he said, seductively. Still drunk. "M-Moon!! W-What are you—" Moon then flopped on top of sun as he giggled like a little child. "Y-YoU.. aRE Mine..!~" Moon said as sun gotten cut off by him. "Moony—" He then kissed Sun deeply as sun gotten more flustered then before as it has been 4 minutes already. "HmmPh!!" Sun muffled as he tried to pull Moon away from the kiss as he started to overheat, "M-MOON! It's almost time for the k-kids to arrive at the daycare in a few m-minutes! N-Not now-!" He said, shyly and very flustered. "ThEy CaN wAiT~~" Moon said very seductive towards Sun. Sun then tried the attempt to get out of  Moon's grasp then failed miserably as he was a flustered and blushing mess.

....................
[ 15 minutes has passed . . . ]
Moon had fell asleep on Sun as he was still being a flustered mess from what he just did. Sun then pushed Moon off of him gently and placed him on his bed as he deeply sighed. "Oh Moon.. what am I ever going to do with you..?" Sun said with a quiet tone in his voice. Moon grumbled. Being asleep as Sun went on down after those few minutes of almost overheating because of Moon doing that. Sun was having thoughts about it and regrets his thought decisions to the point he felt he will overheat from it once more. It was only 5 minutes left so Sun continued his day to meet the children at the daycare. Still going to have to deal with a very drunk Moon.