[ first little date ~ ] - ⭐️

It was a normal day at the daycare on a Sunday morning as Sun gotten his system updated. Moon was sitting on the balcony from above, smiling happily has the bells on him make noises. Moving his legs back and fourth- he was waiting for sun to arrive back at the daycare since he was still in parts n' services. After a while, Sun had gotten back and was now in his room as the other, moon was getting ready to plan something. He took a deep breath and went to Sun's room saying "hey, sun. Can I ask you something..?" Sun looked at moon as he tilted his head. "Sure! What is it?" He said, confused. Moon looked to his side and fiddle with his fingers. "so.. I was wondering... if you'd like to go out of the daycare for the first time and have a..... u-uhm.." he blushed and gotten really flustered as he stuttered. Sun had then laughed and smiled softly "are you trying to say that you wanted to go on a date with me?" Moon nodded as he gotten flustered even more. "Oh moony, of course! This will be are first ever date and.. wait- OUTSIDE THE DAYCARE??!" He started to slightly panic. Moon then calmed himself down and told sun that it's fine to go out. "B-...BUT?!!!" His sunrays detracted and he started to panic more. "I know that it will be hard for you because this will be the first time you'd ever get to go out from this daycare and that's fine, sunny. You'll be fine and it's going to be fun! You'll get to meet the glamrocks after our first date." Moon chuckled as he smiled. "The glamrock's?!! I.. I never gotten to see the glamrocks before! I've always wanted to meet Freddy! He was my dream idol! And I can't wait to see him!" Sun's rays extracted as they spin with excitement. "See? That's the spirit. Now, let's go." As moon and sun walked towards the gate of the daycare moon opened the door and walked out as sun was nervous about leaving the daycare for the first time. He was scared but, moon helped him afterwards. A few hours later, Moon was teaching sun about everything outside the pizzaplex and had fun! They went to the cafe(?) [ or kitchen.. whatever you call it ] as they ate food Moon and sun then went to Roxy's Raceway and raced eachother. Sun was the one who won as Moon laughed it off and then they went to Fazerblast, monty's gator golf, messed around with the security bots and almost got caught by one of the bots and Vanessa who was walking around the hallways. Sun and moon both giggled as they have a lot of fun. After the day, they went to see the glamrocks which of course they met Freddy first. Sun was very happy to see him as both of the daycare attendants have a little chat with him. After Freddy, it was Chica! Chica and Sun played the Guitar as moon watched. Sun was having a hard time as Chica was teaching him and moon was giggling. After they went to Chica's both of them then went to Roxy and Montgomery's which none of them didn't like the fond with both. Moon hated monty but, sun didn't mind. After the whole day they went back to the daycare and went into their room. Sun smiled and giggled "oh moony! That was fun!! We should do that again sometime!" He said, as his sunrays spin with excitement. "Heh, I'm glad you had fun and of course we can." He smiled as he yawned. "Golly, it was sure a long day! I'm really tired and tomorrow we'll have to take care of the kids." Sun said has he slouched. "Yeah, them.. but, it's time for us to rest now." Moon said as he was fixing the bed. "Alright! I am pretty tired from all of the movements we did around the pizzaplex." He said as he yawned as well. "Of course now, come here. Don't you want cuddles you big goof ball?" Moon said as he chuckled. "Goofy ball?! I'm not a goof ball! >:[.. but, I can't deny your cuddles." Sun replied as he cuddled up with moon. "Mm.. goodnight moony." .... "Goodnight, my sunshine..❤️"

————————————————————————
SORRY FOR BEING DEAD I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE BUT, HAVE SOME WHOLESOME.. and I appreciate you reading them. <3