Chapter 11

The pair hadn't seen each other since their encounter earlier, and both of them had no idea what that meant for their new sleeping arrangement. However, Selenia got drunk enough to not care about any tension that might be between them. She climbed into his bed earlier than usual, without Elio by her side. The warmth of the vodka in her belly lulled her to sleep with cold sheets next to her.

Elio walked into his bedroom after dinner with a glass of whisky in hand, only to be surprised by the sight in front of him. His little vixen laid in his bed, out cold. Elio concluded that whatever causes Selenia to come to his bed that first night, must have affected her more than he knew if she was here after what transpired earlier in that same bed.

Elio knew Selenia had no shame over anything she did especially her sexuality. But he knew that her ego would be hurt from the domination he exerted over her earlier. He knew she hated being obedient to anyone, especially a man, and especially in bed. But here she was fast asleep in his room.

Elio shook off his thoughts and tried his best not to stumble into the bathroom that was joined to his room. He thought it best if he showered off a bit of the intoxication before he got into bed.

~~~~

After his hot shower, which lasted a little longer than normal due to his tipsy state, to which he kept dropping bottles in the shower, he opened the door a crack to let steam out. Elio shut off the fan so he didn't wake Selenia with the noise and used the door to air out the room.

Elio dried himself before he slipped on a pair of basketball shorts. He brushed his teeth, flossed, moisturized his face, and clipped his nails. As Elio was clipping the last few nails on his hand he heard a voice from his room.

Peering into the room, careful not to let too much light into wake Selenia, he saw no one but her. However, he heard it again. Looking down at the small woman asleep in his bed he found her lips moving. She was mumbling something in her sleep. Elio smiled a little, he thought she couldn't get any more adorable.

Elio was just putting his products back into their proper places when he heard a scream in the bedroom. He ran into the room, grabbed his gun which was on the nightstand a few feet from the bathroom, and searched for an intruder, any threat that would scare Selenia. After finding nothing he turned all his attention to her, he found her thrashing around in the bed, eyes still closed talking about something.

Elio stepped closer and placed a hand on Selenia to wake her up, but she screamed at the contact.

"Stop! Stop! I learned my lesson I promise" Elio was startled as she kept repeating the same things over and over, pleading for something to stop. He climbed into bed next to her and attempted to gently coax her out of her nightmare.

"Selenia, wake up. It's just a nightmare darling. You need to open your eyes please" He ran a soothing hand through her hair. Suddenly Selenia shot up in bed, frantically searching the room for something. She turned to Elio and his heart nearly broke. Her face was tear-stained and her brows were knitted together, eyes holding fear and confusion. He's never seen such a strong emotion on her face.

Just then the bedroom door burst open, scaring Selenia into Elio's arms for protection, which worried him more. Her behavior was so out of character. Seven men in an array of attire, mostly pajamas ran in, guns were drawn searching for a threat.

"Get the fuck out!" Elio yelled. He knew for a fact Selenia wouldn't want anyone seeing her like this. Her arms tightened around his waist and her face buried deeper into his neck.

"Leave now! Everything is fine. Fuck off" He yelled one more time, finally getting the men to leave the room quickly.

The two were left in silence once more. Selenia was shaking in his arms, and all he could hear were her cries.