Chapter 16

The next morning Elio and Selenia go about their morning rituals as normal. Selenia leaves for her room to shower and wash her face etc and Elio does his routine in his room.

Elio is walking toward the cafeteria when he sees the small woman that captured his attention since he arrived. Elio noticed her wearing a sweater he's been missing for a few days now. The black hoodie reached an inch above her knees where it appeared she wore knee-high socks and her bunny slippers.

Elio cracked a smile. This woman in front of him, is a cold-blooded killer yet she dresses like a child half the time and he's sure she doesn't even know it. Not being able to contain it anymore Elio ran up behind her and threw her over his shoulder, she was just too cute to leave alone. He earned himself a scream from her.

"Elio what the fuck! Put me down!" she pounded on his back. Elio couldn't control his laughter as they walked into the dining hall, catching the eyes of everyone present. This didn't stop Selenia either.
"God you stupid giant ofe! Put me down!" she complained. So Elio did put her down. Right on his lap at the head of the table. This causes Selenia to scowl and try to get up and sit in her chair, only Elio pulled her right back in. Huffing Selenia gave up. She leaned forward opening her book and lighting a cigarette to pass the time. Elio immersed himself in a conversation with an amused Matteo.

After a while, Elio leaned into Selenia, stole her cig, and whispered to her "you need to eat." There was no space to argue with him. Grumbling profanities under her breath she did just that. Elio finished off her cigarette behind her. Which she noted was fatally hot.

To most, having a girl sitting on a man's lap would be seen as degrading for the woman. But anyone who took a second look at the pair could tell by the way Elio snuggled into her, rubbed her side, and randomly kissed her hair, and the way Selenia seemed unbothered by his actions, that indeed this couple was equals (except in the bedroom).

~~~~~~

Selenia followed Elio to his room after breakfast wanting to go swimming together. Once she finally got him to agree they both changed into swimsuits. She wore a red bikini complementing her tanned skin tone. Elio displayed his numerous tattoos in his swim trunks.

Once the pair stepped outside Elio immediately picked up Selenia and jumped in the pool with her

Once the pair stepped outside Elio immediately picked up Selenia and jumped in the pool with her. It was no secret that Elio was the playful one between the two. So when Selenia immerged from the water she was ready to kill, attacking Elio with water and trying to get him under. She was playing, mostly.

After what felt like hours of playing around the couple waded in the water, Selenia wrapped in Elios's arms, the water coming up to his shoulders as he held her up.

Selenia took the opportunity to study the man in front of her. The hot sun made his dark skin glow, his eyes lit up appearing almost like caramel, his tattoos more noticeable in the light, which she traced lightly with her fingers, the water droplets running down his face and chest made her want to taste him, so she did. Selenia leaned in and licked Elio from his jaw to his cheekbone causing him to tense. She then started licking and sucking his neck, when she bit down on his collar bone Elio slid his fingers through her wet hair tugging her head up to face him, where he pulled her into a needy kiss.

Selenia didn't hesitate to respond to him. Her fingers played in his hair, pushing herself impossibly closer to him. Elios's grip moved to her ass where he began massaging and squeezing it.
Elio lifted Selenia higher, where he then pulled the top of her bathing suit down and began to lick her nipples. Selenia gasped at the sensation, the cool pool water dripping down her body, Elios's hot mouth and wet beard rubbing against her. As he got rougher she got needier. Selenia started to grind on his stomach trying to get any friction she could, this only caused Elio to chuckle.

He pulled her back down and moved her bikini to the side, sliding a finger along her folds.

"Wet already? Do you want to fuck right here? Where anyone could see it? Tsk. You're such an attention whore" Elio mocked, before sliding Selenia down on his dick under the water.

She moaned into his ear loving the weightless feeling while riding his dick. Elio helped her move by placing his hands on her hips and pulling her up and down on his shaft.

Much to Elio's dismay, the couldn't go faster or harder because of the water, but he wanted to bring her pain in some way. So he gripped her throat tightly and continued to fuck her. Selenia moaned silently as her blood supply was cut off, her head cloudy, only being able to focus on his dick sliding in and out of her. It was slow and sensual, and achingly slow. Selenia was going crazy by how slow the speed was.

She started to whine wiggling her hits trying to get some type of stimulation. Elio noticed and laughed at her antics.

"So needy for dick" he mused.

Elio walked them a little shallower and up against the side of the pool where he turned her around and entered her from behind. Selenia gripped the ledge of the pool while getting fucked doggy. This position and water level made it easier to go fast but it was still too slow for her, she almost cried in frustration. Elio pulled in closer to Selenia.

"Looks like we have company, you better not make a sound or we will be found out. Unless you want them to watch?" he whispered in her ear causing her to shiver.

A group of three men walked along the back of the house all talking. When they all caught sight of the pair they greeted them while walking over.

Selenia cussed in her head. The last thing she wanted to do was talk to someone right now.

"Good Afternoon Don!" They muttered enthusiastically. "Selenia" they mumbled barely audible.

"Hey, guys how's it going? What are you up to?" Elio responded, while he reached a hand in front of Selenia and circled her clit causing her to gasp, which earned her a few weird glances from the men.

Selenia had no idea what they were talking about all she could think of was his thick cock filling her and his finger circling and pinching her clit. She couldn't last much longer, she was going to cum and she wasn't sure she could keep quiet.

Luckily the men left after her thought, she moaned loudly.

"Elio... I'm going to cum please" she breathed out. As soon as the men were out of the side Elio ordered Selenia "Cum". She released all over his dick while he filled her up with his hot cum too.

Elio rested his head on her shoulder as they both panted. He kissed her exposed skin soft and lovingly. Selenia couldn't help but blush at his actions. She was never shown this type of affection before.

After straightening themselves out and heading back inside. They took a nice hot shower together, which consisted of alot of touching and another orgasm. Ending the afternoon with cuddles and a movie.

Short kinda filler chapter. Gotta build that relationship🤌🏻