v. danhoon besties era

[7:30 PM] HYEWON: BITCH WTF HOW ARE YOU ON JIHOONS STORY??

[7:34 PM] DANBI: about that, I'm kind of not coming to the movie night...

Jihoon laughed as he glanced over Danbi's shoulder, looking at her conversation with Hyewon. "Jaehyuk's gonna blow up the chat when he sees our stories." Jihoon laughed as he leaned back on the hood of his car.

Jihoon apparently passed his drivers test before Danbi, shocking I know. They drove to this high hill nearly 20-30 minutes away from campus, it was totally worth it though. They were currently sitting on the hood of Jihoon's car, watching the lights softly twinkle.

The sun had already set and the only source of light was the few lamp posts scattered across the area. Danbi crossed her legs as she turned to face Jihoon. "How about we play with them?" Danbi suggested, an evil smile on her face as Jihoon glanced at her.

"I'm interested" He said as Danbi scooted closer, "They're so used to us being mean to each other so let's start being nice and not give them any explanation" She said as Jihoon raised an eyebrow. "Please Hyunsuk would flip!" He laughed as the image of Hyunsuk desperately clinging onto Jihoon to spill the details appeared in his mind.

"So would Junkyu and Hyewon, we've had enough of pranking each other it's time we find new targets?" Danbi said as Jihoon gave her a look. "Okay deal. Let's make a bet whoever causes more of the group to question has to buy the winner lunch for an entire week" Jihoon held out his palm, as if asking Danbi to shake on it.

"Deal." She said as she took his hand in hers. Danbi couldn't wait to see the chaos that would ensue.

=

"Why the fuck were you and Jihoon posting about each other on your stories?" Was the first question Hyewon asked the moment Danbi stepped into campus. The latter held in her laugh as she shrugged, walking past Hyewon to link arms with Asahi.

"You cannot just avoid the question!" Hyewon ran after Danbi but pausing in her tracks when she saw Jihoon approaching Danbi with a cup of coffee. "Bambi! I was looking for you, first of all here's some coffee and second of all keep your evening free today" Jihoon said before winking at Danbi and running away to his friends.

Danbi softly rolled her eyes, he knew what he was doing. "Danbi what the fuck?" It was Asahi's turn to be baffled. "It's nothing guys, I have to class bye!" She ran away from the confused yells of her friends and sprinted to her lecture hall.

[9:06 AM] DANBI: really coffee jihoon?? oh you're asking for it <3

[9:06 AM] JIHOON: can't start of small can i?

Danbi scoffed as she shoved her phone inside her pocket, turning her attention back to the professor who was showcasing a presentation. She needed to find something to make sure Jihoon's friends pester him too.

"One thing about the collection is that the designer has tried portraying small emotions through things like fabrics and patterns, you don't notice it at first but the more you look at it, the better you notice it. Things like stolen glances and small whisperings when you have crushes, the attempts at having any for, of physical contact with your crush. We've all been there before right?" The professor said making everyone in the room crack a smile.

The reason for Danbi's smile was different, she had found the perfect way to convince Jihoon's friends that something was going on between the two. She couldn't wait for Jihoon's phone to blow up with texts just like her's were.

Was danhoon besties era finally here?

( note! ) sorry for the late update 😔
song recommendation, ring ring ring — YOUNITE.