Chapter 7 - Just My Luck!

Kyle POV

As I walked, Dante, still slung over my shoulders, beeped. I set him down and saw text on his visor, saying: TO RESTART, PLEASE CHARGE. I wanted to bring him back round, but not cause him discomfort, so I looked up on my phone just to be safe. It said that if protogens are plugged in they don't feel the pain. I still didn't want to gamble though, so I continued towards the med-bay. Normally there's a doorkeeper at med-bay, but this time, no-one was there.

Kyle: "FATE!"

A browny beige, pegasus winged protogen appeared with lots of sparkles that made a *shing* as she popped up.

Fate: "Hi."

Kyle: "Errr." *ahem*

Fate: "What? Oh right, follow me.

I rolled my eyes, how could she be this calm in such a tense environment? Also, she notices tiny things really easily, but not important stuff, like unconscious protogens on colleagues' shoulders, I can't believe they hired her. She grabbed a stretcher and I set Dante on it. She took him into another part of med-bay that had lots of machines and a much more somber environment, she sat down on a wheelie stool and examined Dante.

Fate: "Hmm, this'll take a while to deal with fully, but I can do temporary repairs. He can't train for... a week? What happened anyway?"

Kyle: "Ripthrashes."

Fate: "Again? They really have to deal with that, odd that the area that should be the most secured is made of wood. You ought to complain."

Kyle: "Tried before."

Fate: "They can be really stubborn sometimes."

She said that whilst plugging Dante in. His visor said: ENABLING PNEUMATICS then PNEUMATICS ENABLED, he jerked when it said that, and so-on until he was fully awake.

Fate: "How d'ya feel?"

He blinked before talking.

Dante: "What happened? Why does my head hurt?"

Before I could say anything, Fate said:

Fate: *big gasp* "You're not the VERY first dragon protogen, are you?"

Dante: "Yeah, sure."

I stopped Fate going hyper.

Fate: "Okayyy, so I'll just fix you up and then you should be good to go! I will need to do a manual shut down though."

Kyle: "I'll leave you to it."

Then I left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Henlo

Oosh, sry this took a while even though it's only like 300 words. I got kinda stuck on the last bit.

Anyways here's a picrew I did of Fate, I couldn't do wings sadly:

I've started a story involving her and another character: Diamonite

That's all for now

Bai

Edit: I know the name for this chapter isn't good but I can't think of any other ideas, can you give me some in the comments?

Another Edit: Wow, I've just been looking at the drawings I did for this. They seem mega basic, a few months since I did this chapter!