Bucky headed north and entered an abandoned building. He walked around and Redwing came up behind him.

Buckyswatted at Redwing, jumping in the air to try to get him, who moved out of the way and Falcon said, "Oh-ho-ho. Don't hurt him."

When he found Sam and Madeleine, they were looking at footage Redwing had captured.

Without looking up, Sam said, "You're both doing the staring thing again." Madeleine shot a dirty look to Sam who jerked his head to the right. "They're in there."

"Where's the guy?" Bucky asked, glancing at the footage.

"I don't know. I think they're smuggling weapons, though."

"Well, I think you could be right."

Madeleine took a quick moment to think before studying the footage and her surroundings. "Hmm. But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it."

"We're not assassins," Sam reminded them.

She stared at Sam. "I'll see you and Bucky inside or not."

Madeleine walked away and Bucky ran after her.

Sam, still looking at the device on his wrist, said, "Hey, come on, man, Maddi. I'm just messing with you two. Come back. Look at you two. All stealthy. I can see why you're so in love." He chuckled.

"Quiet," Madeleine retorted. "We have more to focus on than doe eyes."

"You and Bucky clearly seem find time for some sort of romance during missions. A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther."

"It's actually White Wolf," she corrected.

"Huh?"

Bucky and Madeleine took one way around, while Sam took another way, found by Redwing.

"All right, Maddi and I are inside," Bucky said. "Therefore, way ahead of you."

"It's not great, but very doable," Madeleine added, seeing Sam. "Huh?"

"Hello," Bucky greeted sarcastically as he looked around in slight surprise. "How are you?"

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing," Sam shot back.

Madeleine huffed. "All right, let's go."

Sam stopped them and said, "No, wait."

"I got a Vibranium arm," Madeleine argued. "Bucky's a Super Soldier. We can take them."

"And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait. I want to see where they're going."

Madeleine squinted as she looked across the way and said, "There's two people. Buck?"

Bucky nodded. "Yeah, I see two."

"You two only see two?" Sam shook his head.

"That's what Maddi and I saw."

"Let me see what Redwing sees. Let me see."

"All right," Bucky and Madeleine said as they rolled their eyes.

"Let's see what Redwing... Oh, look at that. How many people you two see now? One, two... Oh, here it comes again." Bucky and Madeleine sighed. "Four. Five."

"Yeah, five," Bucky stated. "Yeah. So they're strong. Whatever. All right, let's go." The two Super Soldiers tried to move again.

"No, no, wait," Sam protested, hitting something which caused a loud clatter. "Shit."

The people looked around before a woman said, "All right, let's move. Let's move. Yeah."

The doors closed and the engine started.