A/n

I haven't updated in a while but I felt a severe need to talk about this. Today the supreme court has overturned Roe vs. Wade, which reads, The Constitution of the United States protects a pregnant woman's liberty to choose to have an abortion without excessive government restriction. The overturning of this case made it possible for states to ban abortions. Essentially throwing out the right as citizens of The United States of America to choose. Missouri is the first to do so, It is enraging to see the state I live in to limit my freedom as a person with a uterus. The people, especially men, in charge were never concerned about the 'babies' life. The only thing they have proven to care about is limiting a person's reproductive rights. If they care so much about fetuses' health they would allow life insurance to be taken out on it. If they care so much about a fetus's health they would consider assaulting a pregnant woman, or child endangerment. But since not one of the many things that a child outside of the womb is provided with is provided for a fetus, nor has any steps been made or spoken about being made is making it evident what they care about. Abortion IS healthcare, and we have a right to it, no ifs, and, or buts about it. Let's take a look at the people who voted for the overturning. Clarence Thomas, Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Neil M. Gorsuch, Brett M. Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett. Notice how 4 out of the 5 are men? I will say it a million times, NO UTERUS NO OPINION. If you yourself, do not have a uterus. You may not speak on a person's reproductive rights. If it were a question regarding men's rights there would be no hesitation to vote in favor of men's freedom. I hate that I am stuck in such a country with so much hate. We were supposed to be a safe, free home. I don't feel safe, I don't feel free. All I can say is, Keep your bans off of my fucking body.

I am sorry for the rant but I needed to get it out. Please remember to drink lots of water, It is getting hot these days. You are worthy, You are loved. I will try to get another chapter out soon       -N <3

(412 words)