2

SUGGESTION: "Never chase your love, if destined, it would come automatically to you."

Y/n L/n was in a very awkward situation, in present. Witnessing a very strange scene unfold in front of her, she saw a boy with brownish red hair with a fedora, biting down a blonde girl's neck, while looking at Y/n.

"Ah~! Come to see the show, hm, あたらしい¹ Chan? Would you like me to do the same with you as well~?"

In all honesty, Laito Sakamaki, saw a girl he had never seen around entering the classroom when he was baring his fangs at Yui. But, his not existing heart, jumped to living upon seeing this new girl's face. His cheeks showcased a pink tint, visible to people around him very clearly. Therefore, he chose not to face the new girl, as if he did, she might just see her effect on him, and he didn't want that. He wanted to be, well as he was, but with this new girl's shining e/c orbs looking at him, his legs started to wobble, something that never happened before. Fortunately, he was not seen in this state by anyone. Or, so he thought.....

Yui Kumori, took notice of Laito's sudden change in behaviour towards this new girl. She felt something, that she could not describe, ignoring it as the effect of Laito drinking her blood.
....

The more the devil has, the more he wants

After the whole ordeal, Laito excused himself to go somewhere, and did not even spare a glance towards the now fainting blond girl.

She took this as a responsibility to take this unknown girl to the nurse's office, herself.

Still quite unfamiliar with her surroundings, the young girl, supporting another, went out on the quest to find the nurse's office with a few people wanderings around, seemingly ditching their classes. Some stared at them weirdly, while some others offered her help, which she declined not before asking the correct directions.

Upon reaching it, at first sight, the girl felt shivers down her spine at the eery sensation of this place, something just felt...off.

Karlhienz let out a very annoyed sigh, in his office. The whole ordeal of treating humans just because he needed his plan to continue was....annoyingly the worst. Many students came in with bloody ankles, noses or on the case of some girls, they just came here to pretend to be sick just for the sake of his attention.
But, will he ever admit that he was exhausted?

.
.
Of course not.

The whole Adam and Eve project plan was taking a toll on him mentally as well as physically.

When he heard the door to his office open he forced out a welcoming smile, which was soon tugged away. In came the Eve, on the shoulder of some girl he had not seen before. Was this the new student the principal spoke to them about?

Only one thing ran in his mind, as his eyes shamelessly roamed around her body.

'うつくしい²'

Notes:
1. あたらしい — New in Japanese
2. うつくしい — Beautiful

STATUS:
EDITED AND REWRITTEN
(02/11/2023)