3

——————————————————————————
||Cause you know that baby, I
  I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until
  You love me.
  Baby, that's a world of superstars, you know that I'll be
  Your papa - Paparazzi!
  Promise I'll be kind, but I won't stop until that boy is
     MINE ||
————————————————————————————————

|•{ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ }• |

Karlhienz Sakamaki felt his heart beating in a very high speed, when your e/c orbs met his gold ones. He completely forgot the presence of the Eve. His gold eyes held an undecipherable emotion, which instead of scaring you, bored you.

Finally coming to his senses, he put on a smile, not a fake one at this time, but a genuine one. Yui sat there confused about what was happening. As quickly as humanly possible, she came in between you and the vampire king. This agitated the vampire, as he gave a very forced smile, again. "Nurse-sama —" you started, just able to see his face, "— she fainted in the classroom. Can you check up on her?" You asked looking boredly at Yui.

Karlhienz felt his eyes roll to the back of his head, when you spoke, your voice music to his ears, but quickly regained his composure, for Eve was there between the two of you. He was quick to notice the bored look in your voice and your eyes, and wondered if you were faking it or the look was utterly genuine, as usually girls swooned on him, when their eyes met his. None of them, ever deserved the space next to him, he felt, not even his wives. Only if you met him earlier...

You three failed to notice rage and jealousy filled blue eyes, staking your frames.

Checking up on Yui, he was quick to announce, that she needed some rest and offered her a weird box of cranberry juice. This confused you, but you didn't question it. This man in front of you, knew better anyways.

Unfortuantely for him, you gave him a curt nod and exited. He sighed to himself, but it was not a disappointed one.

With half of the time of your class gone, who decided to just ditch around here and there, walking aimlessly through the never ending corridors. They were long, but did I mention that they were dark as well?

You somehow discovered a secret garden in the midst of the campus. Looking at the condition you could tell, that hardly one person was even here. Such delicate flower layed about on the gate, which felt like they were welcoming you, to come in and play with them. But in the middle of it all, stood an albino male, who was holding a beautiful crimson rose. Walking in, your shoes barely making a sound, you stepped close to him. And he let you.
"So, you have found this area, human?"
He said in a gruff voice that low-key matched his apperance. He turned around fully, and with great agility pinned you against a distinct wall. "Indeed I have. But, the question is, who are you?" You asked him, seemingly bored at such an old interaction.

"Introduce yourself first, bloodbag" he spoke with hatred.
"My name is L/n Y/n. Now who are you?" You spoke with a hint of curiosity in your eyes, which didn't go unnoticed from the red eyed male. He felt a warm feeling building inside of him, that he doubted he ever felt before. The sight of you pinned against the wall and so vulnerable, made him amused.

"I'm Subaru Sakamaki. Remember that name. And this area is mine, mortal. If you dare step here again, I will be sure to kill your petty lifeline off." He mused, choking you with his hands

STATUS:
EDITED AND REWRITTEN
(02/11/2023)