You woke up to the fact that you were laying on your bed, and cuddling with someone. More like, someone cuddling to you.
This is a good way to start a usual morning if, you don't live with 6 boys and a girl, in a scary-ass mansion.
It was your personal opinion.

You moved slightly, so as to get up, but failed miserably. The only thing you could do was turn around to face your trapper, and to none's suprise, it was Subaru, sleeping soundly. You poked his cheek so as for him to release his tight grip on you. He opened one bleary eye, gave a small "what?" and closed his eye again.
"Wake up" you said, voice still husky from just waking up.
"No" he said simply.
He was expecting you to start squirming in his grasp like Yui always did. But, he was about to be proven wrong.
"Ok" you said nuzzling your head in  his chest further, in search of any warmth, in which you kind of failed. Meanwhile with Subaru, he was confused. Instead of struggling against him or flinching away from him, you were nuzzling into his chest. It was a strange weird feeling within his chest, but he could tell it wasn't a bad one. It rather felt good to have you in his arms and waking up to your voice and seeing your face as soon as he wakes up.

Like any other day, after waking up, you'd get a bath and then go down to breakfast and then continue with the day's activities, whatever it may be. But today, after waking up from sleep, you found a boy in your bed hugging you. Now, wasn't it interesting. The question was how to get away, and start your morning routine?

Nevermind, you thought. Many things have been doing on lately, so this would be a good opportunity to loosen up. But you won't let your guard down. Soon, you drifted off to sleep, clutching this boy's shirt.

Finally, you woke up to a loud thud, to find Reiji on your doorstep.
"I think we would be late to school, Miss l/n, of you continue to sleep like a pretty princess", he cried, looking straight into your now open eyes.
"I am up, Reiji. I'll be down in 10 minutes, just remember what I'm about to tell you"
"Never barge in a woman's room, without knocking or permission"

At this sudden change in tone, Reiji unnoticeably flinched, but regained his composure soon after. He would not allow himself to look vulnerable in your eyes. Never

Upon realising his mistake, Reiji merely bobbed his head, and left, closing the room door behind him. You sighed, but went on to the usual morning chores. Brush, take a bath, iron your uniform and then get ready, brush your hair, and you're done. No questions asked.

Descending down the staircase, you saw a tuft of purple hair in hindsight. 
Before processing anything, you felt two small hands barely being able to fully embrace you. A soft thud came ringing to your ears, which teddy was responsible for. Naturally, this cute pluff of purple hair had dropped his all too precious teddy, to greet you. Teddy lay back front on the ground, his one eye, staring at your face, almost too lovingly. You gently bend down, keeping your hand on Kanato's back, and lifted teddy up. Soon enough, Kanato let you go, his eyes brimming with life and happiness for being able to see you. He usually never felt this way about anyone except teddy, who was a very important gift to him by his mother.

Maybe I can share you with Teddy......