5. ❤LIKE❣️ OR ❣️LOVE❤

💚
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💚

That night after a long time XIAO ZHAN decided to rest peacefully. His busy shooting schedules, stage appearances, show appearances for the drama promotion, rigorous gym workouts for desirable fitness, controlled diets, brand endorsements, fan meets, online criticism everything were too exhausting for him. And also he had to start shooting for his next drama soon. So tonight he decided to have a peaceful sleep, tonight he decided to dedicate time to himself and take a break from everything.

The anxiousness regarding the success of The Untamed', the nervousness regarding the shoot next day, his TRP rating, image in industry, everything he kept rather pushed at the back of his mind, and gave way to sleep for relaxation.

But guess God was in a mood to play with him. So, his co star WANG YIBO decided completely opposite of his decision. He decided to let his inner feelings go bizarre today. He decided to let himself go berserk and reckless today. Follow his heart and own the one whom his heart desire today. And....

Ting tong
Ting tong

"XIAO ZHAN..!!!!"

TING TONG
TING TONG

"SEAN XIAO ZHAN!!!"

TING TONG
TING TONG

"ZHAN GEEEE, MY ZHANIE, HONEY!!!"

"ZHAN ZHAN!!"

"WEI WUXIANNN!!!"

"BUNNYYY!!!!"

Suddenly the door opened. And in front stood a flustered ferocious XIAO ZHAN, with gritting teeth and clenching fists.

WANG YIBO pouted cutely and stared with puppy eyes.

"WANG YI BO, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING... SOMEONE BETTER BE DEAD.... "

"Zhan ge, my heart is dead..... Ice cold dead...."

" What!!!! You were fucking with my calling bell at 4 AM to....to.....convey thissss....You bastard..... Are you fucking KIDDING me....... "

Wang Yibo's pout suddenly changed to gritty teeth and pitiful stare to angry glare... He pushed Xiao Zhan hard inside...

"KID HUH!!!! THAT'S ALL YOU SEE IN ME..THAT'S WHAT YOU CONSIDER ME AS... DON'T YOU!!! AS KID... BACK THEN WHEN YOU CAME TO DAY DAY UP, YOU SAW ME AS A KID..... AND EVEN NOW AFTER NEARLY TWO YEARS, AM STILL A KID TO YOU.... XIAO SEAN ZHAN........ LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT THIS KID IS CAPABLE OF...... "

BO pushed Zhan hard inside, marched in, banged the door shut, turned towards Zhan and started advancing dangerously towards him.... Zhan was terrified, would be an understatement... Zhan was horrified. His sleepiness, dream, drowsiness, laziness, weariness all took a leap from BURJ KHALIFA....And his blood started running in his veins at light years speed, making him fully awake and active and completely aware of the situation at 4:00am.....His all body cells woke up at exactly 4:00AM.....Zhan gulped and grinned stupidly...

"Hehehe, bodi, you are not in your right sense of mind ok..... Let's talk about it calmly, huh!!!...what do you say...."

BO didn't give a fuck to what Zhan said. He kept advancing towards Zhan, with a stern gaze and Zhan kept backing.... While trying to convince Bo out of his anger...