11 ❣️FIRST🖤 LUV❣️

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💜

Long note by author before the original update.....

As, a lot of you complained that you didn't like the current twist & turns of the story, and are also offended by XIAO ZHAN character's actions, so here's what I think and why I wrote it.

Actually, Zhan is new in showbiz industry, in this story, and initially he was kind of good to everyone, had expectations and high hopes, but the sudden hate thrown towards him, the sudden accusations he got, the set backs made his heart filled with negativity and frustration and hate. More so because of everyone's abandonment at the critical time of his life. Professionally and at personal level as well.

So, he grabbed whoever first approached him with any emotional support, like NA YING. And later, due to the accumulation of everything that he faced, in his heart, he kind of started venting those emotions back towards everyone, specially towards Yibo, because though, may be Yibo was helpless and all, but put yourself in ZHAN's place once, when you are facing such depressing times and the one person you love and trust most fails you, for any reason, it simply makes your heart distrusting, despair, hate filled. And it takes a lot to bring that trust back, same happening with Zhan. He simply lost his trust on Yibo and everyone else for that matter.

As for the previous chapter, it's an open secret that celebrities in many countries, specially female, are summoned by powerful mafias, politicians ect to give them pleasure. And not even like Colonel Rob here, who's atleast good to Zhan, but these powerful people are mostly worst kind of people.

Even big producers, directors, ect take advantage of new female actresses promising work and they mostly have no choice but to submit. I just wanted to use that basic truth of every field in the story, that how people of power take advantage of weaker ones. Every story has it's own narrative and twists and plots, hope you will all understand.

Zhan doesn't love Or has any feelings for the Colonel, yet....

Only he has to go to him if and whenever summoned, or consequences could be terrible for him.

Besides, like in every story, there will be twists and turns here in future too, some for good, some maybe hurting to the readers or not falling in their like section. So, it's up to you, if you feel you can't handle, don't force yourself. You may opt out. Choice is always on your hand.

I hope you got that... Thank you.❣️

🖤💜🖤

BEFORE WEIBO NIGHT STARTED

Earlier, XIAO ZHAN entered the premises of the WEIBO NIGHT AWARD SHOW, in a really expensive car and too obedient driver/escort. And, coincidentally or sheer luck, WANG YIBO entered the premises just then, and what caught his eyes was the hickey on XIAO ZHAN'S face and neck, red, purple bruises everywhere, and YIBO wasn't doubt full there were more, much more underneath his clothes.

YIBO was far more senior in entertainment industry than ZHAN. Though, age wise he was junior, he debuted first and experience wise was senior to ZHAN. He knew stuff better than ZHAN, and it didn't took rocket science for him to understand the situation. He fumed, clenched his fists tight. He followed ZHAN, to his makeup room and since, everyone was busy and it wasn't that crowded, he barged in there alongside ZHAN.