2...❣️..FRIENDSHIP...❣️..

💙
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💙

The shooting and training started, as expected. Everyone had different agenda. Some wanted to gain popularity, some wanted success in career, some wanted to achieve fame, and some...well money, which was obvious..... But none of those agendas were in bitter or destructive way, on the contrary they all unitedly worked hard to achieve their agenda and fulfill their dream of success and fame. And team work, determination and hard labour paid off gradually..... The whole country was excited and waited impatiently for THE UNTAMED....

But where there was crowd, conflicts were bound to arise.

"Wang Yi Bo sometimes is so irritating... It annoys me. "

ZO (MENG ZOYE) said with a frown.

BIN (PAUL BIN) joined her.

"Yeah, tell me about it

"Yeah, tell me about it. He is so cold and mean to us, and to Zhan, clings like pet puppy. Following him everywhere, cracking jokes, laughing, teasing, being noisy funny....... But what truly irritates me is that, he treats Zhan like his own personal property. Never leaving him alone. "

Bin said and his voice and facial expression clearly depicted how annoyed he was.

"Exactly, just now I was talking to Zhange, about our solo scenes... You know the ones after the war with Wens... "

".. . The sunshot campaign.... "

MARIUS CHENG reminded ZO.